• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Songs that get stuck in your head

R

Raye@Langtrees

Moves like Jagger......love the beato_O

At the moment I love Another day by Jamie Lidell..

svengali

Foundation Member
O.K., just for that reminder of Achy Breaky Heart cop this:

Actually, the chorus would make an excellent ad for the Road Safety Council. Then, if some nong got caught texting behind the wheel the Magistrate could sentence him to be locked in a soundproof room with this song playing non-stop . I think a couple of hours should be enough?

sqizza

Gold Member
Billy Thorpes eulogy for baby boomers Girls of Summer

I might be a baby boomer but that don't make me an old fart

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
A young fella reminded of these songs and they were stuck...... lol

start at 55 seconds

Reactions: Dez

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Here is a really bad one that I am sure was stuck in many peoples heads......... lol

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
This is a song that never ends, it goes on and in my friends... Some people starting singing it not knowing how began.... Hehehe ENJOY

N

nightrider

My Heart will go on....and on and on...and on...until someone brings an axe to the turntable.
Celine Dion should be arrested for crimes against humanity's ears for that one,………….that said she also sings hard and loud about getting well rogered by her fossil husband so maybe some respect CD…….

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Celine Dion should be arrested for crimes against humanity's ears for that one,………….that said she also sings hard and loud about getting well rogered by her fossil husband so maybe some respect CD…….

What about Bette Midler?

N

nightrider

What about Bette Midler?
I find Bette sexy for a reason i don't understand, maybe that smile and that rack but i't like to tap Bette from the back………
Yes if your referring to her wind beneath my wings song and other similar crap she deserves a painful death……………after I'm done with her…...

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I find Bette sexy for a reason i don't understand, maybe that smile and that rack but i't like to tap Bette from the back………
Yes if your referring to her wind beneath my wings song and other similar crap she deserves a painful death……………after I'm done with her…...

Love her smile too, but in a motherly way.

I like this song and it was stuck in head some years ago.....

Happy2

Legend Member
Bette Midler has something about her allright Charisma is one
And I will say one thing for her singing At least she does not try and hit every note known to man All in the one tune

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
How bout the The Winds Beneath My Wings? I thought that's just a load of greenhouse gases under those wings.