bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
sH#t we're at each ohters throats sorry i started this thread
but then absent makes the heart grow fonder or some crap like that

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Its me Ive been in bed with ross river virus for 6 days, feeling a bit better today beep but you will have to wait a few days to have me firing on all guns...

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Its me Ive been in bed with ross river virus for 6 days, feeling a bit better today beep but you will have to wait a few days to have me firing on all guns...

oh .....leave ur weapons alone ma'am i'll go to the bench without being told to.......:(:nailbiting::depressed::nailbiting:

Happy2

Legend Member
All year, all we hear from Darwinites is, Jeez I wish it would rain
As soon as it does its Jeez all these mozzies and damned Ross River virus
You're all just to damned hard to please

Get better MAK I hear its quite debilitating

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Indeed I do
Indeed I do

Uh huh, just as i suspected, you've been keeping a deep dark secret...there's a trapdoor under that barn of yours eh. Hmmmm....:watching: ...

Get well soon, MAK and take aim at Beep's wobbly cheeks. :smuggrin:

Happy2

Legend Member
Uh huh, just as i suspected, you've been keeping a deep dark secret...there's a trapdoor under that barn of yours eh. Hmmmm....:watching: ...

Get well soon, MAK and take aim at Beep's wobbly cheeks. :smuggrin:
You are picking up my little peccadillo's eh Yellow man
Remember when a certain Pirate fell down a certain set of steps in Adelaide ? The sedatives were just kicking in
Still it is such a shame that you didn't drink that cocktail your team leader offered you
Boy Now that gent has a Brilliant dungeon
And Miss M I must congratulate you on the decor You did a top job for him

Happy2

Legend Member
Good to see you feeling better and back on your feet MAK
old-lady-pushing-a-four-wheel-zimmer-walking-frame-in-sheringham-norfolk-BY4KJJ.jpg

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Another missing in action is Gobbledock don't think I have spelt that right so I apologise

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
Another missing in action is Gobbledock don't think I have spelt that right so I apologise
Thanks Miss M, that's very nice of you to think of me. Yes, it took me a while to realise that we were back on the air. It's great that it's back up and running again.

MAK, I hope you took it easy after the Ross River. I understand that trying to push too much after can cause chronic fatigue.

Love you all,
GD