Sir Cruiser's new stable

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Hi Guys, i have recently moved to a new single stable, i say single but in fact it is quite large with great views and i am currently fitting it out with the help of a long time friend WoodyWill. Over the years we have helped each other in times of need and i wanted to thank him publicly, he is a top bloke and a great friend.

My new stable has a Queen size bed which is waiting for my stable maiden to join me and is furnished with some of the finest linen and finery that any stable maiden would just love to get under but only my stable maiden will.

A kitchen area (with the help of WoodyWill) and a sumptuous bathing facility fit for my new Queen 2B. I wonder if she joins TS if she might take the handle of Lady Cruiser?

The views of my surrounding area are vast and encompasses Perth city through to the coast and past Rockingham with lots of native flora and fauna.

So now, who will be my Queen? Who will be my Lady Cruiser? Time and i will tell, eventually

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
hp,
That's a king you've posted, somewhat higher in stature than even Sir Cruiser.
Looks like Robert the Bruce, King of Scotland to me.
RB

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
And Ichey

big.jpg

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;-- Well Now, what do we have here.................You are going to Play Nice with Mr Cruiser? because me and all the other Mods will be watching you....................So I am sure you arrrrrrr here to play nice with all of us girl and boys on the forum, its nice to meet you Lady Cruiser

Hello Sir Cruiser, fancy seeing you on here lol

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Ahoy;-- Well Now, what do we have here.................You are going to Play Nice with Mr Cruiser? because me and all the other Mods will be watching you....................So I am sure you arrrrrrr here to play nice with all of us girl and boys on the forum, its nice to meet you Lady Cruiser
Thank you for your comments HP, but Lady Cruiser and I are okay, she plays very nicely.