Shower sex. ;P

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
Ok guys, just wee thread... So we all know shower sex, wet and soapy. ;) (Soapy shower sex!! There's an alliteration for you all!) But I want to see if anyone has any funny stories in instances of shower sex. Slips or falls? And let's hear some pros and cons!!!! :)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
The physical act of lurv...... in the shower has been one of me favorite ways of hanky panky. ....... no funny stories just many a times of soapy...watery lurvin with plenty of passionate tongue to tongue and hip to hip..... ;)

I never slipped over or farted yet during these sexy times ;)

Kirra Bell

Little bad girl
Diamond Member
Hahah. It is always fun... I myself had an awesome but at same time painful experience today... Shampoo does not bode well in your eyes

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ah showering with the opposite sex is always a pleasure, gives each other a chance at exploration of the wet and slippery kind. Close encounter of the sliding kind is best.

polly4bed

Gold Member
its nice to be slapped on the bum but not in the shower because the water makes it sting if yerou ask me. there is one bad thing about the shower. its nice being soaped and its sweety how soapy erections look in the shower i must say!

W

wr3xr

I have passed out. Not good for my head, the shower screen and the girl on her knees.... its a real mood killer :p

Im a pretty busy bloke so shower time is my time for peace and quiet not for company lol

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
There are few things hotter than pounding a hot wet naked slippery hottie against walk tiles......

Peter McKay

Bronze Member
Ok guys, just wee thread... So we all know shower sex, wet and soapy. ;) (Soapy shower sex!! There's an alliteration for you all!) But I want to see if anyone has any funny stories in instances of shower sex. Slips or falls? And let's hear some pros and cons!!!! :)

Peter McKay

Bronze Member
Shower sex is defiantly fun if you have a shower box big enough with lots of handles and toys. My preference is baths. Used to do bath sex with a friend in Adelaide, handles, spa jets and tooth brush do wonders while lip reading to a lady. No danger of slips and falls. Just add champagne and strawberries and forget the shampoo.

polly4bed

Gold Member
my new bf that started last week is good lotioning after showers but i didn't go in the shower with him in case it rushed us too much. but he is really good at lotioning after showers. if you lotion a pen1s it comes straight away so there is some advice.