• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Should Langley Park be renamed Langtrees Park?

Pluck a Duck

Fnck a duck!
Bronze Member
Sex in broad daylight!

https://thewest.com.au/news/perth/couple-caught-in-intimate-langley-park-act-ng-b881390163z

Couple caught in ‘intimate’ Langley Park act
The West Australian
Friday, 22 November 2019 11:16AM

Intimate act caught in Langley Park
0:48 | Twitter

WATCH: A couple has been caught in the act at Langley Park. Source: Bell Tower Times.

Shocking vision has emerged of a couple appearing to engage in an intimate act in Perth’s Langley Park in the middle of the day - in full view of office workers and passers by.
The footage was shared on social media yesterday afternoon by The Bell Tower Times, and shows one person straddling another in the middle of the park while a group walks past within metres of the act.
The vision appears to have been shot from a nearby office building.
The post has been viewed almost 20,000 times, with users sharing their incredulous reactions in the comments.
“Hope they are wearing sunscreen,” one person wrote.
“Taking the ‘Find 30’ campaign to the next level,” another added.
Police have been contacted for comment.
The maximum penalty for public indecency is two years’ imprisonment.

Last edited:
T

Tania Admin

Langtrees ladies tend to perform their services behind closed doors , so perhaps not.:)

As for it being "shocking vision" 🤣😂🤣😂 Only to duddy duddy's 😉

Happy2

Legend Member
Langtrees ladies tend to perform their services behind closed doors , so perhaps not.:)

As for it being "shocking vision" 🤣😂🤣😂 Only to duddy duddy's 😉
Well I was shocked Some things shouldn't be done in public
SO disgusted in fact l stopped shagging the sheep used for weed control on langley parkand went back to my hotel

T

Tania Admin

Well I was shocked Some things shouldn't be done in public
SO disgusted in fact l stopped shagging the sheep used for weed control on langley parkand went back to my hotel
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Your sense of humour is one of the many reasons I love you xo