• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Sexual like fit during Orgasm?

Legion

Bronze Member
I am not sure if I'm posting this in the right area but I had a question!
I was having intercourse with a female the other day and during her Orgasm she seemed to loose all body control, she could barely speak and I couldn't touch her anywhere without her whole body shaking. After about 2 minutes the situation. Had calmed down and she said everything was really good. My question is, is this a normal accurance in females and what might have been happening here? I wasn't sure if i did a good job at the time or whether I should have been worried, which I was.

frank mueller

Silver Member
Looks like she had aftershocks after the main tremor. I'm a guy and on a couple of occasions I briefly passed out after a particularly intense climax. Probably the effects of the blood rushing to the brain, I wouldn't be too concerned.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, Thank-you.

I am not sure if I'm posting this in the right area but I had a question!
I was having intercourse with a female the other day and during her Orgasm she seemed to loose all body control, she could barely speak and I couldn't touch her anywhere without her whole body shaking. After about 2 minutes the situation. Had calmed down and she said everything was really good. My question is, is this a normal accurance in females and what might have been happening here? I wasn't sure if i did a good job at the time or whether I should have been worried, which I was.

Dallas

Legend Member
It sounds like she had a full body orgasm. I saw a w/l once and her orgasms got progressively stronger until I could visibly see muscles across her whole body - particularly her stomach spasming uncontrollably. She was unable to speak either for a while and when she did all she could say was omg. Sounds like you had a similar experience.