• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

SEX STOPPED AT PLEASURE LOUNGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Yes fellow forum members.,.. Its true. We had to stop the sex last Saturday Night at 2am.. That's when we close. With lots of newbies there they took their time in getting the feel of things. So by the time they decided to take the plunge it was time to find the jocks and knickers... (if they wore any)
Well at least they felt comfortable and relaxed, so their next visit they will no doubt get into play mode a lot earlier.

If you havnt been to PL ...why not ,...,what's stopping you. Here's a chance for a few select single guys to join the exclusive parties on Friday nights as well. Of course we need to keep it classy so be prepared to send in your details for consideration. All details kept in strict confidence.
Check out the website calendar for event details

purplefixer

Silver Member
Bait taken!
I had a lovely visit with Chantelle and she told me "Oh, you should absolutely check out the Swinger's Lounge! I can't believe you didn't know about it." First hop into the forum and what do I see? A damning headline started by the admin.

*whap* Damnit Buzz, you had me thinking the event was policed and guests were being asked to keep their pants on!

Cody24

Bronze Member
Yes fellow forum members.,.. Its true. We had to stop the sex last Saturday Night at 2am.. That's when we close. With lots of newbies there they took their time in getting the feel of things. So by the time they decided to take the plunge it was time to find the jocks and knickers... (if they wore any)
Well at least they felt comfortable and relaxed, so their next visit they will no doubt get into play mode a lot earlier.

If you havnt been to PL ...why not ,...,what's stopping you. Here's a chance for a few select single guys to join the exclusive parties on Friday nights as well. Of course we need to keep it classy so be prepared to send in your details for consideration. All details kept in strict confidence.
Check out the website calendar for event details

Hi Buzz,
Do you or any other members on here know of any Classy Swingers Lounge in Sydney?
My enquiry is for a male friend who is quite shy about trying out swinging for the first time and who would also be keen to meet like minded people? Any help on this will be greatly appreciated...
xoxo Cody

Christapher

Bronze Member
Ha thats a shame. Is it only newbies on friday or can we do a meet and greet early saturdays? Would like to attend this sat if allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.