• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Sex Question for the guys

M

Mary Anne PA

Here's one for you guys. How do you make a woman cum without going down on her??

B

blueballs

i've found a lubed finger works just as well as a tongue as you have just as much control of where you're directing the pressure, and this way you can also look her in the eyes at the same time. going down is definately more satisfying though!!!

O

Oscar

Strange question! There are quite a few,but, I wonder why the question arises? No doubt all will be revealed shortly?

M

Mary Anne PA

Visual stimulation

Like i say its all in the mind.Removing loin cloth exposing, hairy back and all. Getting favourite pet bronte sore ass putting women on top. Smacking ass of brontesore ass and women. After half hour brontesoreaass run to river and back with hobble. This gives women mega sensation and orgasmic high.If dina sore not evailable try camel with sore leg gives same type of hobble condusive to flagellation of tongue.Make sure women not have camel toe can hurt on back of animal.

sioxie

Foundation Member
Mechanically?

serena said:
Here's one for you guys. How do you make a woman cum without going down on her??

Stick em on the back of a jetski works everytime for me lol.........

F

Floyd

Mmmmmm

Lots of ways Serena.

Some of us can find a clitoris or a G spot for a start.

Digital stimulation of the clitoris either by itself or during penetration is good. The right rhythm and position during intercourse following lots of foreplay.
I had a girlfriend once who's nipples were very sensitive. It wasn't unusual for her to orgasm from me kissing and sucking her breasts!

(sigh) those were the days! :3some:

M

Mary Anne PA

Floyds on the right track, I was sort of after how with penetrational sex.

Oscar, I notice you didn't exactly put in your input my love.

F

Floyd

What a relief!

Thanks Serena,

Finally a woman acknowledges I've been doing something right all these years! ;)

Just kidding of course. Specifically, my partners have always (almost) had a fulfilling experience on top of me. By paying a little bit of attention to angle, rhythym and pressure we both have a great time.

Now, why the question Serena?

Floyd
xo

FordFiend

Foundation Member
Yah SEX 101 my fav subject

i have always found that a girl lying on her side is great ...... the angle of the dangle is just right to hit the g-spot and some times the v-spot as well lol.

J

joey69

how to make her cum

hi,serena i found i make my partner cum by having her standing up (naked of course) rubbing my hard,hot throbbing cock up and down the side of her leg.while doing this i use my right index finger to rub her now moist clit and the left finger inside her hot wet pussy.she normaly cums in around a minute i keep it up until her knees buckle and we then rock n roll on the bed, floor, couch or what ever is around to finish her off :love76:

O

Oscar

He!he! You know me Serena,ever the cautious one!? But one way I find ,is being ridden At the right angle!!with a bit of thumb on the love button! :icon_thum

M

MASTER WIZARD

Depends on the subbie

Dear Serena, & Co.,
As I said, depends on the subbie, one I had got off on the fear when she thought I was going to cut her nipple off during knife play.
Quite a large number just from flogging a couple from msever caning.
But the "Violet Wand" still seems to be the favourite. Although the T.E.N.S. with a terminal on each participant, during interpersonal sexual contact seems to be gaining some popularity!

H

hilly

here,s one .

:icon_boun

Sit her a under balanced washing merchie
then turn-and see the smile come to the dial
the vibs--the vibs--lol--just hands to hold her in place.
----hilly---- :headbang:

C

Cameron2

Oh soixie ! ..... you crack me up !.... (ROFL)
Ok.. To make a girl ......
mmmmmm ... I think this one will work every time....
I will call her with an excited voice and inform her that I have won lotto...
Now I can guarentee she will come within 5 minutes ......
Now there is also another way ...
Let your fingures do the walking.. Walking I said ! Not stamping or running.
.... Owszat ?
There must be something else to this or maybe I am not thinking outside the
Vagina... oops I mean "Circle"
Cams

H

hilly

ha ha ha

Hello cams.

You might be off track if you win lotto mate
She just might come with a BIGER bag for the loot-lol.
----hilly----

Fudd

Foundation Member
V-Spot?????

FordFiend said:
i have always found that a girl lying on her side is great ...... the angle of the dangle is just right to hit the g-spot and some times the v-spot as well lol.

I've been going through the posts as it's been awhile since I was last in the forum, but this one caught my eye. I'm probably missing something here but what the heck is a V-Spot????? As it's been so long since I've been with a lady, has a new "spot" been identified????

Fudd

M

Mary Anne PA

LOL@Fudd, actually I'm curious also, methinks it may come from behind.

welcome back Fudd, haven't seen you post for a while.

Just because you don't get with a woman for a while doesn't mean you have to abstain from posting also. LOL

Fudd

Foundation Member
Thanks Serena

.......with all these "spots", I'm wondering if I'll need a map & compass in future......like those old cartoons where X marks the spot.......oh sheesh.....another "spot", ie the X Spot....hahaha :)

kind regards
Fudd

M

Mary Anne PA

well get yourself up the club one night Fudd, can meet lots of people there and have some good fun, with still abstaining also... LOL

S

scarface

scarface

The V spot is the Victory position , this is after having had anal for the first time with your spouse or girlfreind, sometimes after many hard years of spade work.That is flat tuckered out next to your partner with a strange grin on your lips and a whimpsical adage to your demenour.

C

Cameron2

Serena did I miss something ???
Is there an answer ?
Take care ... Cams

O

ozebob

I find that if I gentley probe her anus (with lots of lube) while inside her, this drives her crazy and guarantees an orgasm pronto!!

M

Mary Anne PA

sorry Cam I did try to ansser this once before but with the changes, I wasn't able to post so gave up.

anyway, there is no real answer, I just wanted to see if anyboldy really cared whether a woman had an orgasm during sex, or just mainly tried to get her off prior to penetration and then not worried about it once she came. LOL. hence who takes the time to try and make it happen during I guess.

F

Floyd

tricky...

serena said:
sorry Cam I did try to ansser this once before but with the changes, I wasn't able to post so gave up.

anyway, there is no real answer, I just wanted to see if anyboldy really cared whether a woman had an orgasm during sex, or just mainly tried to get her off prior to penetration and then not worried about it once she came. LOL. hence who takes the time to try and make it happen during I guess.

Serena, you're a tricky one. Were you expecting the old Aussie male joke answer? Don't you know what a bunch of considerate, sensitive lovers Australian men are?

sioxie

Foundation Member
Floyd said:
Serena, you're a tricky one. Were you expecting the old Aussie male joke answer? Don't you know what a bunch of considerate, sensitive lovers Australian men are?

FLoyd i have been very impressed with most aussie males in the past few years.....i dont know whether it is because they have become better educated or whether it is just maturity but 95% actually do seem to put the womans needs first......:female:

..they are not happy unless you orgasm and seem to put their own orgasms on hold until they are content u are satisfied :love7:

......have the dayz of wham bam thank u mam gone? YAH!!!!!!!!

H

Hagar

Patience

Sometimes you need to just let the girl get there in her own time and not force it.....
Keep moving in and out and let her imagination do its bit.
Women cum both physically and mentally.

S

Spice Me

making a woman CUM is the wrong way to put it!!!

Wanting HER to CUM is the success formula....

as said before it starts between the eyes and ends between the thighs.... alll mental and moans in my books...

Woman need to have multiple stimulations... to ge to Narvana... in my books..
from the touch of the tongue on an ear to the whisper in the ear to breath on the nape of the neck... a gentle touch on the side... a slow toe sliding up the calf muscle.. to the teaze of a penatration, that only stays a tip away...:3some: The lure of eyes on her body, to the spike of light into the her deep eyes from yours as you slide in... it's all about a package... the worlds greatest gift is nothing, without a wrapping, bow and card to tempt you into pandoras box...

I find that I can make any woman cum, who wants tooo...

like the old rubics cube, you need to line the colours or lust and leasure up... take a few twists in a direction you may not first think is right and manytimes... you come around to a final solution before you know it...

So back to your question Mistress Serena... once you in and think you doing the right things, forget it... ask her whats the right things... keep exploring her from sole to soul as you make love or pound sinfully on... never stop the touching, looking, whispering, tasting, teazing... never stop the mind wanting to cum... and if the clit needs light massages and touchs, so be it...
I was once told to treat a womans clit like a sting on a bee.....

very gentle, with much respect and it will lead you too the honeypot..:angel12:

now back to my cave, fur rugs and cocktail feathers...:icon_king

Spice Me...

remember... the spice of life, is in the hands of ths chef that cooks with passion.

M

Merlin2005

I'm new to forum, but I agree with spice me ita all in the touch. Not just the physical touch, you need to touch the main sensual organ of the body, the mind, you do not need to be touching your lover in order to experience a great orgasm, admittedly there the best kind to have, but if your not able to be with them a conversation with them is almost as good, especislly if you are able to connect with them.