• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

SEX or MASSAGE ❤️❤️

Davep89

Silver Member
It depends on where I'm at! A good hard massage with a HJ can be wonderful but sometimes I prefer to be more hands on and only a good fuck will do!

MikeB

Legend Member
I once saw a private Asian massage lady and while she was giving me a nude body slide I started massaging her back with some excess oil.

Before I knew it she had kicked me off the table and handed me the oil and told me to massage her.

I did it for about half an hour and she then handed me one of those vibrating massagers and of course I focused on her kitty!

So my 1 hour session turned into another hour for her before she suddenly realised she had another appointment and she jumped up and kicked me out quickly before my extras.

I think she enjoyed it more than me but of course I paid!

I do enjoy giving massages so sometimes it is better to give than receive ha ha.
I think I may have shared time with this girl (or her Doepel ganger :cool:) just last week. Very similar......we had shared time previously and she brought up how she’d enjoyed being massage on those occasions. So 10mins in after full on tease from the get go, she says her turn and we swap....

So I start massaging her, however, I was not including sufficient “tease” so she grabbed my hand and redirected my efforts downstairs.:excited:

No clock watching, so my 1hr lasted for 90mins......and at the end she was apologising that she has cum multiple time while I only came once....

Both definite had huge smiles and a spring in the step as we parted.

ps I have found similar with a number of girls if the chemistry is there, they are eager for something that breaks up the routine and has some focus on some pleasure for them......

Tugtime

Bronze Member
I like both, but really like a massage if the table has the extra hole in the middle and lots of mirrors so t can watch the beautiful lady I'm with at work
Unfortunately I am yet to find an establishment with a table like that in Tassie!

Tugtime

Bronze Member
I think I may have shared time with this girl (or her Doepel ganger :cool:) just last week. Very similar......we had shared time previously and she brought up how she’d enjoyed being massage on those occasions. So 10mins in after full on tease from the get go, she says her turn and we swap....

So I start massaging her, however, I was not including sufficient “tease” so she grabbed my hand and redirected my efforts downstairs.:excited:

No clock watching, so my 1hr lasted for 90mins......and at the end she was apologising that she has cum multiple time while I only came once....

Both definite had huge smiles and a spring in the step as we parted.

ps I have found similar with a number of girls if the chemistry is there, they are eager for something that breaks up the routine and has some focus on some pleasure for them......
Wow, I like the sound of that!

H

Haydn Ciao

I like a good firm massage and I like when the lady finishes it with a blowjob...
I explode every single time in a matter of seconds when the lady knows what she is doing 😛

C

Ciao Baby

If it is costing $400 an hour I would prefer sex to be honest but if it is not a paid service I love to give a lady a slow sensual massage until she is quivering & squirming

X

Xavier Jung

Why does the massage always have to lead to sex?

A great massage beats "ordinary" sex every day of the week for me.

0ld dog

Bronze Member
If I say massage can I run my hands all over you.:cool:
For me depends on the mood. I do like a good hard massage finished off with nice slow oral. Massage is great foreplay and the anticipation only enhances the outcome.

D

Deleted member 56424

For me start with giving you a massage :hotphoto: then my turn 😋 , finishing with hot sweaty sex :excited:

nunyabusiness75

Silver Member
massage with a happy ending. if i visit the same person multiple times, and a good rapport is established, i dont mind paying more if she wants to engage in oral or allows my hands to wander.

i find a good long massage a bit more intimate than sex

tonynic7

Bronze Member
This is a toughie... I'd probably go with massage and happy ending although sometimes I prefer hand relief first and then massage...
But I'm a bit fan of blow & Go even thought they tend to be overpriced.

phred333

Gold Member
Prefer massage and relief generally,though it is hard to turn down sex when it is offered enthusiastically.
I did try Nuru once and it was a bit disappointing. I think mainly due to too high expectations but also because the gel was quite cold.

TantraShiva

Legend Member
Prefer massage and relief generally,though it is hard to turn down sex when it is offered enthusiastically.
I did try Nuru once and it was a bit disappointing. I think mainly due to too high expectations but also because the gel was quite cold.

Oh my poor friend. You havent tried Rosies nuru have you. She keeps her gel warm. Heater in the room. Go try Rosie out for nuru.

TantraShiva

Legend Member
As the taco girl says, why not both? Start with massage and ease into sex. Finish with a big happy smile.

Col Thims

Conk
Silver Member
I have only had massage with hand relief and daty, body slides I just prefer that.
Hard these days to find a decent lady like Lola or Blondie from the old days.
My search continues lost touch just got back into punting, Wink was always a decent place.