• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Seeking Swinging Partner in Canberra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Hi I'm Steve

I'm a 48 year old Businessman who has recently moved to Canberra. I Like to think I am easy going and when making new friends am an ice breaker.

Though hard working, I like to enjoy my free time with people who are free spirited and liberated. I have lived a swinging lifestyle for over 25 years, most of it as a couple (though my wife passed away 5 years ago), so recently as a single.

I enjoy the swinging lifestyle and would love to find a partner to share this with. Over the years I have made many good friends through swinging and would count them as the most genuine, honest and sincere people it has been my privalige to share time with and meet.

I can assure absolute discretion and I am a truly genuine, respectful and sincere person. I would love to meet an adventurous lady to join me as a friend and partner whom I will take absolute care of. Someone who enjoys going to parties and meeting others of a similar mind. A lady whom I can share experiences with have fun and laughter along the way.

Hoping there is a lady on this site interested in meeting. I am very happy to meet over a coffee, drink or meal first without commitment to ensure we get along.

Very best regards
Steve

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
Hi I'm Steve

I'm a 48 year old Businessman who has recently moved to Canberra. I Like to think I am easy going and when making new friends am an ice breaker.

Though hard working, I like to enjoy my free time with people who are free spirited and liberated. I have lived a swinging lifestyle for over 25 years, most of it as a couple (though my wife passed away 5 years ago), so recently as a single.

I enjoy the swinging lifestyle and would love to find a partner to share this with. Over the years I have made many good friends through swinging and would count them as the most genuine, honest and sincere people it has been my privalige to share time with and meet.

I can assure absolute discretion and I am a truly genuine, respectful and sincere person. I would love to meet an adventurous lady to join me as a friend and partner whom I will take absolute care of. Someone who enjoys going to parties and meeting others of a similar mind. A lady whom I can share experiences with have fun and laughter along the way.

Hoping there is a lady on this site interested in meeting. I am very happy to meet over a coffee, drink or meal first without commitment to ensure we get along.

Very best regards
Steve

Good luck in your search Steve, condolences on your wife's passing.

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
Hi I'm Steve

Very best regards
Steve
Hey - welcome to the forum.

I like your note and would be very keen to hear if you do find a suitable "partner in crime".

Please keep us informed.

Hope your move to Canberra works out.

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Thanks for the like Cruiser. Here's hoping to likewise meet someone to share fun and friendship with, cheers, Steve

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Hi I'm Steve

Very best regards
Steve

Welcome to the forum Geordie Steve..... Hope you find what you are after....... I'll be in Canberra from this Wednesday evening.... You should come by Langtrees VIP Lounge 32 Grimwade St Mitchell and say HI.... it would be great to meet you..... I be in Canberra for 10 days:D:D

Melinda Morgan

Foundation Member
Hi I'm Steve

Very best regards
Steve

Hi Geordie Steve,
Welcome to the forum. I wish you well hope you find a lovely lady to be your partner in crime;)
I will also be in Canberra in early February, should you wish to visit. :shame:
Regards
Melinda Morgan

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Great thread Geordie, I am sure you will find the right person. If you find any parties that are held in Canberra can you post them in a thread for other members, it also helps attract the curious female partner you are hoping to find.PS add an avatar to your profile helps make you more a real person.Search avatars and select one you like then load it through your admin top right hand corner.

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Hi Geordie Steve,
Welcome to the forum. I wish you well hope you find a lovely lady to be your partner in crime;)
I will also be in Canberra in early February, should you wish to visit. :shame:
Regards
Melinda Morgan
Hi Melinda
Thank you for the warm welcome, it's appreciated.
I certainly hope to find a like minded lady to share fun times and swing parties together. Over the years I have made so many good friends through swinging and though it isn't something you can openly tell others who have never appreciated that lifestyle, being part of that scene broadens your mind and appreciation of others who do share the same outlook on life.
I've certainly learnt to be a more respectful person and to not be judgemental of other people's opinions and desires.

Hopefully we can catch up when you are in Canberra.

Cheers
Steve

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Great thread Geordie, I am sure you will find the right person. If you find any parties that are held in Canberra can you post them in a thread for other members, it also helps attract the curious female partner you are hoping to find.PS add an avatar to your profile helps make you more a real person.Search avatars and select one you like then load it through your admin top right hand corner.
Hi there Mary-Anne
Appreciate the advice and will do. Likewise, if I know of any parties seeking other free spirited people to come join them, absolutely I will post them in a thread.
Here's hoping 2015 is a fun filled and good year to all members.

Cheers
Steve

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Welcome to the forum Geordie Steve..... Hope you find what you are after....... I'll be in Canberra from this Wednesday evening.... You should come by Langtrees VIP Lounge 32 Grimwade St Mitchell and say HI.... it would be great to meet you..... I be in Canberra for 10 days:D:D
Hi there Lana, thanks for the good wishes and the welcome.

I very much intend visiting the VIP Lounge, it sounds a really relaxing place to be and amongst fun indeed people.

Cheers
Steve

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Hi There Fellow Members

I have heard so many good things about Canberra and I do love this City, it's history and reputation to be different.
Following on from my initial open invite to adventurous adults, I'm new to Canberra and really keen to find new friends here who like me, love the swinging lifestyle. To that end I am holding a party and invite interested couples, single ladies and men to join me for a night of new found friendship and fun.

The numbers will be balanced to ensure an environment of comfort, relaxation and happiness. If there is interest I will provide the details, the intent being to party in the next two weeks.

Please send a conversation and I will respond, or if in the first instance you prefer to reply to this post I will equally respond.

Very best regards
Steve

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Hi There Fellow Members

I have heard so many good things about Canberra and I do love this City, it's history and reputation to be different.
Following on from my initial open invite to adventurous adults, I'm new to Canberra and really keen to find new friends here who like me, love the swinging lifestyle. To that end I am holding a party and invite interested couples, single ladies and men to join me for a night of new found friendship and fun.

The numbers will be balanced to ensure an environment of comfort, relaxation and happiness. If there is interest I will provide the details, the intent being to party in the next two weeks.

Please send a conversation and I will respond, or if in the first instance you prefer to reply to this post I will equally respond.

Very best regards
Steve

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Hi There Fellow Members

Very best regards
Steve

Relaxing atmosphere is a given, no stress to do nothing other than be yourself and meet new friends. Buffet, drinks, background music, videos and condoms provided.

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Hi Everyone

This is a genuine open invite to adventurous adults to come together and enjoy an evening of fun.

I would also like to thank VIP Langtrees and Mary-Anne for letting me post this party invite.

I'm new to Canberra and really keen to find new friends here who like me, love the swinging lifestyle. To that end I am holding a party and invite interested couples, single ladies and men to join me for a night of new found friendship and fun.

Very best regards
Steve

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Steve
Its my first visit to Canberra & it is a very nice city.... I am sure you will find the people here lovely.... most of the visitors to VIP Canberra are really nice gentlemen....
so I am sure you will make nice swingers here as well.....
Good luck on your adventure!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It's cold in the winter, and I personally find it a bit boring, but have made many good friends in Canberra just haven't had time to socialize a lot.

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
It's cold in the winter,......................
for someone who was born in a very warm country... I find Canberra cold even now
....:penguin::penguin::penguin:

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
It's cold in the winter,......................
for someone who was born in a very warm country... I find Canberra cold even now
....:penguin::penguin::penguin:
Winter sounds like a time to find activities to keep you warm. I'm hoping it's not as cold as the North of the UK where I'm from

Geordie Steve

Silver Member
Relaxing atmosphere is a given, no stress to do nothing other than be yourself and meet new friends. Buffet, drinks, background music, videos and condoms provided.

Hi there friends and fellow members, 5th/6th February, in Gungahlin, parking good and privacy assured, as is relaxed atmosphere, venue, honesty and respectfulness at all times
0419703501, feel free to text or call
Cheers
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.