HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I think the Woolies sausages have gotten better.
They where miserable horrible things a few years back.

svengali

Foundation Member
Any snagger made by the British Sausage Company for me unless you are lucky enough to live near a good old-fashioned blue-striped apron wearing butcher who makes his own.

I hate it when you buy the cheaper ones, watch them shrivel up to nothing on the grill then face the chore of scraping half an inch of grease out of the pan afterwards.:vomit:

TS00

Silver Member
Woolies sausages are the worst - if I have to buy any sausages from Coles or woolworths then they are the British Sausage Company - other then that any sausage from a butcher is so much better

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I help on the Bunnings BBQ each month for Scouts fundraiser. We use the Woolworth snags and I must say the ones from yesterday were bland. I personally think ones from the good old butchers shop way tastier

John Smithl

Legend Member
They just seem to be dry and hard these days
No fat no flavour
Oh, I see
Yes, indeed. I don't eat sausages myself, although my kids do which I'm working on reducing when they are with me.
Looking at Choice, the best bet is to trend away from processed food...

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Caves Road...

If you live in South Australia, go to Virginia Butcher for not just Sausages but steaks, and chops etc.. a few top chefs in Town go here for top quality cuts. Or the Butcher in Firle... for @Miss Monique

Phoebe

Legend Member
Whereabouts in norwood near the fish shop or the football ground

There is a meat shop next to the fish shop at the carpark entry into the shopping centre there, if you hit Cibo you gone too far turn around.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Rare Fusion in Garden City. Their website is not working - unfortunately -
Everybody I did feed the BBQ sausages to said they are the best they have eaten in a long time.
Lovely display as well.......mouthwatering even for a vegetatrian + seafood :)

1575366145320.png
1575366170649.png