Sakai oriental massage

Obbie

Legend Member
Had the source go here on the weekend not a bad looking girl at reception . On entering asked for half hour massage told $40 . Was asked if he wanted nude another $100 thought that would include some extras . Massage was great very sensual with lots of teasing . On the flip realised she hadn't even taken her clothes off . . She then said extras were $50 for a blow job or $100 for 69 with blow job . And she would get nude .. when he asked why she wasn't already nude she told him the $100 was for him to be nude not her . As you can imagine the source will not be returning here again and it's a rip off so beware ..

fanb111

Gold Member
Had the source go here on the weekend not a bad looking girl at reception . On entering asked for half hour massage told $40 . Was asked if he wanted nude another $100 thought that would include some extras . Massage was great very sensual with lots of teasing . On the flip realised she hadn't even taken her clothes off . . She then said extras were $50 for a blow job or $100 for 69 with blow job . And she would get nude .. when he asked why she wasn't already nude she told him the $100 was for him to be nude not her . As you can imagine the source will not be returning here again and it's a rip off so beware ..
Wow that's fucked. Old mate got scammed

Wooper

Legend Member
Been ages since I been there but looks like I’ll wait a bit longer, was one my first rub and tugs I visited when moving here, looks like it’s best days are well behind it

S

ShaSha

Yep it used to have Thai girls working Sue and Jasmine. I think owner was Thai. Was a go to place with everything on offer. Went there around 2 years ago and promised not to return