• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Review: Live show at the Pleasure Lounge Sunday 28th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Well what can I say………………….Sunday came around, and as I entered the lounge bodies (and very nieces ones too) were busy. Buzz was buzzing around at a mile a minute making sure everything was coordinated and guests were arriving.

Forum members were tricking in through the Langtrees entrance for a discounted entry fee. Before too long the main attractions arrived. There was the lovely Kirra Bell. Boy she was a lot of fun……….jumping around, cuddles, spanking, the swing…..need I say more. Then there was Carly and AMBER AMBER AMBER. And Evan and Amy who later lifted the roof off the pleasure lounge with their performance.

AMBER AMBER AMBER OI OI OI……………….

The show was rearing to go and the forum brothers and I had the greatest conversations about all of our individual adventures. Padawan is even planning a punt crawl….. that’ll be good :)

The show kicks off and Kirra shed down to her skin (and yeah….mmmmm). and rocked the room with her naughty moves showing how flexible she was ;) Some of it is a little to naughty to review……… Well done Kirra….

Then Carly and Amber Amber Amber took the stage in the center of the room and showed us what 2 girls can do with skin, tongues, and a double sided weapon. Like wow!!!!!

Amy and Evan needed no introduction. They just claimed the room with no announcement and showed us what the physical act of looooove can be like….. I lean red a thing or two.

After that the room moved about, people were happy. And some hot couples just got into it tight there and put on a good show for everyone. Some of us were even invited to join in.

Thank you Buzz for organising such an amazing event. And I look forward to the next one……..HOT GIRLS NUDE JELLY WRESTING…….have I said too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.