Return of the Jedi.......

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Good punters and lovely ladies......

Contemplation has taken its toll........

Maybe about time to just leave the nasty in the past and see a WL again. It has been a while. I'm a newbie again.

Anyone got any great recommendations for a first punt?

Last edited:
C

colzilla

Apart from being a 6ft blonde and the narcissism I had a reasonably enjoyable time....
Great ???

How bout some peepshow loving Y.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Could do.... who do you recommend? I used to only see one.

I hope to make my first punt. A memorable one.

C

colzilla

Well for $40 a shot you can see 5 for the cost of a punt.
With your talents they should be putty in your little green hands.

Wonder who your fav girl is... You've got me curious now.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Promised her Ill never write about her. Sorry bro..... But still miss her.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Just lookup one of those dodgy BC ad, and go for it Yoda. And make them dodgy W/L into looking like their fake photo.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I have had a lot of gems from BC. Mainly because people kindly offer good information. But yeah....certainly would not go for a blind punt for my first.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Why not, she is new to the industry, she is young and has a charming personality, I think she will give a nice blend of sweet and spicy, good luck in your future endeavours

C

colzilla

Wish I liked w/l's old enough to be my daughter. I too might pay the $50 more than I usually pay to sample some LT Lovelies.

Dallas

Legend Member
Dare I say it Yoda but I'd go to LT's and hang out (not literally) in the lounge. I could recommend a dozen ladies but it's really who you click with. Go on a busy night and you'll definitely find someone who suits, it's what I'd tell any one having their first punt ;-)

C

colzilla

"Have fun and don't believe a word of it" would be my advice to a newbie.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yeah....might head down there with a buddy Saturday night and have a nosy :)

Master Yoda

Legend Member
That's one way. But sometimes Titans and Jedi get together and go on a punt crawl. Its great...

C

colzilla

I'm not much of a male bonder or team player.

God! That team bonding s##t gives me a headache.

Dallas

Legend Member
I don't mind having a beer with a Jedi in a galaxy far far away but when I'm flirting with Princess Leila it's only the force that I want to accompany me :)

T

Thatguy

well my first journey to LT's let me meet the wonderful Tatiyana.. with whom I had a great time and would like to see again.... I also am wanting to meet Jade doll and Ginger but haven't yet so can't say much..

Esquires.. Sienna or Ava...

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Oh yes.... Esquires......been there to see Rebecca. Stunning girl. Of course Belle.... a beauty to be remembered.

It has been years since a visit to langtrees. I have heard the quality of everything is much improved.

T

Thatguy

Bridgette has piqued my interest at Esquires, after a fortunate chance to see her in the back garden... seemed quite bubbly, quite cute.. but haven't made it yet..

and I have never been to Casey's.. but tempted as I didn't get the chance to meet Pixie... and from talking to her on here.. she sounds like a bubbly, red-headed pocket rocket.. so head #2 keeps dropping the hints that I may have to sojourn to Casey's one day...