Rejecting Massuers at Massage places.

Harlots_Bec

Harlots Mackay
Legend Member
Pretty much the same 😀
I hate to say no but when I’m not interested I usually say I need to take cash out or I’m just checking the prices. What do you say?
This is someone's livelihood - a simple "sorry I'm no longer interested", "you don't look like your pics" etc, is a much nicer way to deal with things. These people are human too remember.

Randyofarmidale

Gold Member
Ask if they do waxing as soon as you see them, say you need your back waxed before going on holiday. They say no, and offer massage. Sorry, not today and get the hell outta there

Randyofarmidale

Gold Member
Well, you go in there looking for one thing, if she's ugly, I find it preferable to excuse and leave rather than enduring an ugly session or leaving for cash and never coming back. No one wants to be blatantly rude to the girl

Madyson McKensie

Luxury Companion
Diamond Member
As soon as you know you’re not interested, just say “I’m not interested thanks” - doesn’t waste anyone’s time and is polite ☺

doing this also means in the future you can come back to the establishment without it being awkward...you can go in and see what’s on offer...if you see something you like, you can try 😜 if not you say ‘thanks, see you another day’ and leave. Come in and ask questions, we are all happy to chat (ask and learn while have fun 🙆‍♀️) ..be rude and the response won’t be as welcoming. We are all here to have fun together, been kind 😌💋💋🔥🔥

Longshot

Gold Member
Why not simply say you’re not interested or it’s not what you’re looking for. I would think that’s more respectful than pretending to get cash and don’t come back.
It might be more respectful but it might also be more hurtful!

karefactor0

Silver Member
Lol people saying not interested, you walked into the dam establishment and say not interested...are you retard

Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
just have a massage and think its a legitmate massage place. whats 20/30mins

kendo

Legend Member
Basically if I am doing a 'random' on a place I haven't been to then I treat it as a scouting exercise. If a girl greets me that i like then I will see what can be negotiated and walk if the menu isnt to my liking. If I don't like the look of the girl then it is easy enough to say you are just checking out the facilities in passing. Ask about shower, oils, hot towels, what time they close etc and then ask for a business card and say thank you. Then do a bit of homework later 'cos it may just be the one girl and there may be more at that AMP to your taste. Have a backup of another place in the area you know that will deliver ;).
The one prob can be mamasans who don't let you see the girls. Its my pet hate and no matter how good they 'might' be I just get a business card and leave. If follow up research suggests there is a girl I might like then I can call and book her if I feel like it.

karefactor0

Silver Member
1. Always strip off to get massage
2. Lay with your arms dangling
3. brush/rub/touch legs with hands. This will generally reveal if there are any extra services
4. Dont be shy when flipped over

Plumage

Diamond Member
3. brush/rub/touch legs with hands. This will generally reveal if there are any extra services

It might also reveal that you can't be trusted to stay within the bounds of what is consensually agreed to; so you may well be offered much less (and it may be provided much less enthusiastically). In a thread about being polite and respectful, 'be grabby' seems odd advice.

Last edited:

karefactor0

Silver Member
hmm, i didnt see the term grab...
also whats the idea about this entire forum, lets not dress it up any nicer than it should be. The whole objective with going into an AMP is to get extra services for as cheap as possible. If youve been to thailand/china you know they like to bargain. Dont be afraid to use the oh its all i have, but keep your cash in a hidden compartment in your wallet before you say you want to have a look.

P

Pain In Ass Boy

If I dont like what I see I make up a name and say if she's available then just walk out 😄

johnjda

Bronze Member
Another one for checking prices and where is the nearest atm. I usually book a 90min session and have really on dashed out when I get pushed for 60 mins when face to face.