• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Really?

TheCock

Legend Member
Having a gang bang. Didnt realise girls in Perth liked this activity :D One account where being older is better, the more candles there are on the cake..;)

Buzz

Foundation Member
There are many sexy girls in this small town of our who take pleasure in recieving a gang bang.
The next event at the pleasure lounge is for a regular guest at our parties. Her milestone birthday deserves something special.,
Unfortunately she has requested invitation only.
We do have women who enquire about gang bangs so I will post any upcoming events.
Meanwhile guys, if you are serious abolut being part of a gang bang or, our regular parties please contact me via email pleasure@langtrees.com
We are always looking for suitable guys for the parties. ie Reliable, respectful, clean and classy. And if your very pleasing on the eye and buff we really want to hear from you!!!
Just a reminder guys. The Lounge has a strict dress code. No sloppy streetwear, runners, caps. Put some effort in and look sharp and evrybody will have a great time

J

JasRob

Whoa?! how???!!!i want it so badly!!!!!!!!:la::la::la::laughing4:laughing4

K

kelly_c

Sounds like fun can someone take me and bang the hell outta me too ?
id love to take one in the ass, 1 in my pussy and one in my mouth OH What Fun !

Buzz

Foundation Member
A report on the night seems only fair. For our lovely birthday gal the bed was set up in the middle of the lounge and that provided the stage!!!!!
The guests got into the swing of the party very early. Lots of fun for all.
I'm sure we will see lot more birthday bash being held there

L

lauren@Langtrees

Well that sounds like a Birthday party to remember! I once had some friends that were really into exhibitionism, apparently it gives you a really fantastic rush!

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
Its a pleasurable activity
As long as theres not too many guys
Or if theres more than can be "handled" there needs to be extra ladies to keep the mood flowing

2 thumbs up

Buzz

Foundation Member
We aim to keep a comfortable ratio of males/females/couples.
Of course we can't please everybody but we screen all invitees to ensure they are suitable.
Some some request multiple guys , which we try to accommodate. Others don't want any single males attending.
This may be from a bad experience at previous parties or simply there choice.
In screening all single males for suitability I think we can almost please all guests. Single males are given the rules and protocols of the pleasure lounge