Rachy's Latest Gossip 2014

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Hello hello my lovely fellow Canberrans,
Let's talk Sundays @ Langtrees. We want to make Sundays a fun sexy day. Weather your a single guy wanting some fun or perhaps your a married couple wanting to spice things up, it is enjoyable adult fun for everyone (18+). We have a fully licenced bar so come have a drink and meet our amazing ladies and of course say HI to me, Rachy ;)
Let me know what you think and tell me some of your ideas. I really want to meet you all.
Rachy x

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Hi all,
I've just started my shift on reception @ Langtrees Canberra. How are we tonight and who's coming to visit us?? Check out langtrees.com to see who's working tonight. Don't be shy were all super friendly and we dont bite :0
Rachyx

vitoandolini

Silver Member
the site says 1 girl working? i would have thought tonight would be busy with the federal budget being on and the roadshow that comes with.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy; No more perks for those Polies Guys, Budget cuts are in. Those poor guys they even miss out on there forthcoming pay-rise. Ohhhhh the pain they must be feeling
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Hi Vitoandolini, the website is being updated as we speak.Im sure our "hard working" polies need a little loving after their long day at the office :)
Rachy x

Ainge

Bronze Member
What's the roster looking like for the weekend? Also I noticed on the website the price for an hour has gone up to $450?

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Good morning Ainge,
The weekend is looking Fantastic, as usual have stunning ladies in Canberra @ Langtrees. I would defiantly be jumping onto our website http://canberra.langtrees.com/ to view them all. An in house one hour service is still $400. Hopefully we will see you at some stage over the weekend :)
Rachy x

Last edited by a moderator:

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Good morning Happypirate,
its a nice crisp day in Canberra, the sun is shining and the birds are chirping :) so nice to see the sun and not dull grey clouds woohoooooo
RAchy x

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- How the trade going? getting plenty of walkins? and how the Sunday special plans shaping up?
I assume all things are progressing up-wards

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Trade is going good Happy. Always onwards and upwards. Sundays are getting there, I'm just trying to get the word out that Langtrees in Canberra is the place to be on a Sunday.. LOL I'm a fun receptionist and i know once people see what Langtrees has to offer we wont be able to keep them away!!!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I am sure, you guys will be very successful and be known as the number one place to go to, in Canberra. All the best and enjoy the weekend
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
OOooohh johnlou, you know what they say better late than never :) :) :)
besides were night owls here so we've got along longggg way to go before our day is anywhere near finished.
Rachy x

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Hey ya'll,

Its that time of the week again, Sunday is almost here so that means its LANGTREES SUNDAY SESSION time again!!!!! woohoooooo.
Have you been to a Langtrees Sunday Session in Canberra yet?? If the answer is no then come on in, were a lot of fun and the girls are stunning. We're a licenced Bar so you can relax, have a drink and see where the afternoon takes you.
Cant wait to see you all.
Rachy x

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
ACACIA
getimage.php

LILLY
getimage.php

PEPPER
getimage.php

KARA
getimage.php

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Been a Busy weekend, Saturday I had the lads clean and polish up the ship, lots of washing and sawing up sails and there always lots off mopping to be do.
Had a little Punt with a fabulous Thai lady in the afternoon.
Went to a Pirate Party on Sunday afternoon and spent any free time, drinking Rum, all in all a busy weekend for Pirates. Enjoy your week ahead all the best in your endeavours from;- HP

OHHHH PS;- Sept the 19th, is "International Talk like a Pirate Day" be prepared its our favourite day off the year and there will be pirate parties everywhere on all lands

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Langtrees Canberra has the incredibly beautiful Lexy and Lilly with us tonight. These Ladies will be sure to give you an experience to remember.

32 Grimwade Street, Mitchell.
ACT, Canberra.

LEXY

getimage.php

LILLY
getimage.php