• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

PUSSY/Clit Pumping. What does it do?

Farrah

Silver Member
Most of you have heard of Pussy and Clit pumps, but do many of you really know, how they work, what benefits they have, and the risks involved?

There are so many different variants of pumps on the market. You can buy pumps designed to draw blood to the entire labia and clitoris, or just the clitoris itself. The most important thing to remember is, NEVER place a pump over your vaginal opening. It can cause devastating injuries such as clots and prolapse!

When using a pump for the first time, you need to be aware and listen to your body. Pump slowly and gently, so you feel slight pressure in the area, don't get to the stage where you feel pins and needles. This signifies potential damage to blood vessels and nerves. Don't aim to make your Labia and/or Clitoris as big and puffy as possible, thats just dangerous. Female pumps are designed for a different reason to Male pumps. Penis Pumps are for men who struggle to maintain erections, want increased width, girth and sensitivity. Pussy Pumps are for women who want to increase sensitivity and strengthen orgasms.

The more often you pump, the more pleasure you will feel.

Happy Pumping!

Attachments

• 0615-05-BU_0001_900x.jpg
    0615-05-BU_0001_900x.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3

Alley W

Diamond Member
Have heard about this before from my partner and thought to try it out but was not aware of the procedure as well as how does it work..... is it painful? is it harmful for the body? do this have any side effects? I want to know all of it before I put my hand to it

Farrah

Silver Member
Have heard about this before from my partner and thought to try it out but was not aware of the procedure as well as how does it work..... is it painful? is it harmful for the body? do this have any side effects? I want to know all of it before I put my hand to it
It can be painful if not done correctly. The trick is to pump very slowly, no more than two pumps, then stop, wait, then again. Until you get the effect you want. It is a bit uncomfortable the first time you do it, but it should not hurt. Possible side effects are, (generally caused by over pumping) Hyperstimulation, nerve damage, pins and needles, bruising, and if not placed correctly, you can actually have a vaginal prolapse. hence why they are generally called, Labial/Vulval pumps.

The Rock

Fitser Team
Gold Member
You've probably heard about penis pumps…
But there is also such a thing as pussy or clit pumps, which are derived from it's male prototype according to Wikipedia.
These pumps are designed to create suction and increase blood flow to the woman's vagina and clitoris.
Which in turn increases the pleasure and the sensitivity.
1_RlvgJQja2GdnxjC_SIuw2w.gif
Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator: