• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Post some comedy links for a few laughs

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Great for business
Excuse me please stop attacking me and my business
I have been in business for many years and the likes of you will in no way effect me. In fact men displaying your behaviour I have seen in your 122 post would not get through my door

John Smithl

Legend Member
Excuse me please stop attacking me and my business
I have been in business for many years and the likes of you will in no way effect me. In fact men displaying your behaviour I have seen in your 122 post would not get through my door
I'm not attacking your business. There is a possibility of you self-sabotaging it with your small penis posts.
If you wish to judge me without understanding me then that is your prerogative and freedom, and likewise does not affect me.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
No sex is superior then others. How about we treat each other as equal and respectfully. Big dicks are overrated as can only stick them in so many places

C

Ciao Baby

No sex is superior then others. How about we treat each other as equal and respectfully. Big dicks are overrated as can only stick them in so many places
Speaking from experience I have found that having a dong of bigger proportions than a red bull can certainly has it's ups & downs 😉

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
BTW its not a comedy but has anyone heard this song its quite cool

John Smithl

Legend Member
Good morning Miss Monique, completely agree about us treating each other as equals and with respect.

Overall with the forum, I'm hoping that any and all 'men vs women' type commentary can be replaced with a humanitarian perspective which includes all men and all women, and all our humanness, need to connect, talk, listen, intimacy, kinks, fetishes, vanilla, consent, etc - including the happiness of kitties and dicks (big and small)... lol