• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Pleasure Lounge Live show forum member guest list:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Hi brothers........so far I have had three guys that will appear on the guest list for a discount entry.

MIkeB
Getjiggy
Spikey

More are getting back to me. Tell me if you are coming on this thread or a PM so you name appears on a Forum VIP list at the door for a discounted entry.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
People coming on the 28th are :

MIkeB
Getjiggy
Spikey
Padawan

And of course Lola and Shirley from TBC to come and hang out with your guys.

Let me know over this week.

Looking forward to meeting you guys :)

Regards

Yoda

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
Hi Yoda,

Do we still register here for the next event? Is there another show planned after the Jelly Wrestling?

GD

Last edited:
L

Lucy

People coming on the 28th are : Hi Yoda I visited "The Pleasure Lounge Last night my very first swingers club visit and absolutely loved it!! Will definitely go back. Wonderful Hosts were great, the atmosphere and WOW Hot hot couples!! Has opened me up to a whole new world I have always wanted to explore. Loved =)

MIkeB
Getjiggy
Spikey
Padawan

And of course Lola and Shirley from TBC to come and hang out with your guys.

Let me know over this week.

Looking forward to meeting you guys :)

Regards

Yoda

Buzz

Foundation Member
Well Angel glad you enjoyed your first experience at Pleasure Lounge. Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.. And what magic hands and fingers your have. Thanks for the impromptu massage. It was amazing and I will be seeing you for a proper massage treatment very soon.

L

Lucy

Well Angel glad you enjoyed your first experience at Pleasure Lounge. Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.. And what magic hands and fingers your have. Thanks for the impromptu massage. It was amazing and I will be seeing you for a proper massage treatment very soon.
You are so nice Buzz thanks xxx

chibi

Diamond Member
DO you have to put your name on the guest list, so you can be allowed in? Better put me on it then. ;)

frankly

Gold Member
Hey Chibi, thanks for the post, I sent a text saying I would be there so hope they have me on a list, this is my first time time I'm not sure whether there is a "list". Sorry I can't help more

chibi

Diamond Member
Woops! Looks like I got a bit confused there. I was thinking this was about the forum meet-up. Sorry about that! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.