• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Pleasure Lounge Live Show 28th of September Latest update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Less than a week away now and tickets are selling.....

Here is the latest update........

The beautiful Scarlet will be doing another amazing strip this time.

Two new girls are going to do the lesbian act for us. And it is promised that it will be more full on that that last one :)

The Gang Bang this time is not going to be behind glass.......it will be in the middle of the lounge!!!!

And for those of us who are needing some calming down after that. Beautiful ladies from Langtrees will be there with us and standing by :)

Forum members, don't forget to PM me to get in for a discounted price, and come and meet Lola and Shirley from TBC who will be with me..............

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Not long now........

Latest intel is that one of the starlets in the 2 girl act is from the amazing Kirra Bell.

Kirra.jpg

A list of forum members names have been collected and will be at the front desk of Langtrees from where we enter the Pleasure Lounge at a discounted price.

PM me and come to this gathering.....

Hope to see you there.

Regards

Yoda

Master Yoda

Legend Member
AMBER AMBER AMBER is back in the show!!!!!..........

Normally these things don't phase me. But I can't wait to see her again. And when you do. You will understand why :)

Couple of days away now. Forum brothers, PM me or tell me here so I can get your names on the Forum Members VIP list. For a discounted entry.

MikeB

Legend Member
AMBER AMBER AMBER is back in the show!!!!!..........

Normally these things don't phase me. But I can't wait to see her again. And when you do. You will understand why :)

Couple of days away now. Forum brothers, PM me or tell me here so I can get your names on the Forum Members VIP list. For a discounted entry.

Any "A reserve" seating too? only two sleeps but who's counting

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Here's a text from Buzz yesterday......

Screenshot_2014-09-26-19-26-10-1(1).png

In a phone call he confirmed there will be a strip from the beautiful Scarlett. Then a lesbian act.....hot!!!!! Amber Amber Amber will be in that. Hope she serves us food in the nude again.

Then a live gang bang for our viewing pleasure.

Don't forget Lola, Shirley, and now Sasa will be joining us on this gathering.

PM me and come along.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
The show was sensational. A good time was had by all. When I have a moment I will review as I am sure the others will :)

Status
Not open for further replies.