• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Please don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Hardly any of you come into work anyway, so I do not believe I am missing out on new customers...
annnnnd.... not likely to either while you re inforce my past observations of visiting brothels/ professional working ladys ... THANKS FOR YOUR MONEY.... SORRY YOU EXPECTED SOME FUN... NOW PISS OFF

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
i feel this thread has gone past it use by date and now it is a smack and a tickle type of thread ,

so i will close this thread .

enjoy the forum :) :)

play nice all the time :) :)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Guys, I didn't write this list. Lol. It is something I found on facebook and thought it was hilarious. I edited it to be more suitable for working girls.

Take a damn joke. If you can't, I wouldnt want to see you anyway because you would be no fun ;)
Hi Ginger I think you should consider editing & rewording this reply it certainly is disrespectful and mostly to yourself.

clovus

Silver Member
Guys, I didn't write this list. Lol. It is something I found on facebook and thought it was hilarious. I edited it to be more suitable for working girls.

Take a damn joke. If you can't, I wouldnt want to see you anyway because you would be no fun ;)

Some people are so overdramatic.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Closing this thread one Ginger not getting it and the title has changed and nothing to do with the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.