Phoebe & Night Owl's Bitching Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tania Admin

Hi Nightowl/Admins of this site.

I get the feeling you are the type of guy that reminds people of an epic grand final win way back in 2000... or the likes..

Really I ask you this.. drop the butt sniffing because really it's gotten old and tiresome. so thanks in advance.

Like all forums in Australia dedicated to the sex game they all end up crap in the end, as the Australian male can't live without creating it, thank god I am not an Australian male all end up like this, arguing and like this. it's a joke... hey @Tania Smiley @Mrs Langtrees please you know that thread you create phoebes and night owl one please delete it, as really people like him and others have ruined this site, and it could be time to actually find a new hobby because it pointless now on here... really is sad but like all the other forum sites dedicated to the sex game in Australia they all end up the same ruined by Australian men, but I know I will cop again, for saying this, from these guys, but hey viva la difference.

Phoebe.

XX
We aren't man haters on here Phoebe :)

And I made this thread so i could move all the bitching out of other threads to keep them on topic. Thread stays :) Chill out and relax a bit more.

N

Night Owl Ciao

We aren't man haters on here Phoebe :)

And I made this thread so i could move all the bitching out of other threads to keep them on topic. Thread stays :) Chill out and relax a bit more.
And maybe spend tonight indulging in one or two of your favourite passions mate? It might take your mind off of things & get you back on the horse so to speak 😀

T

Tania Admin

Awwwww come on mate no need at all to be like this!
I thought we were getting along like a house on fire but in the blink of an eye you turn on me like a Pitbull onto a Poodle, kick me to the curb & drop me like a hot potato?
perhaps it would be for the best if you did exactly that?
That's a no from me. I like having Phoebe around. Just Phoeb's is on one of those "tangents" again but it's all good.

N

Night Owl Ciao

That's a no from me. I like having Phoebe around. Just Phoeb's is on one of those "tangents" again but it's all good.
Please don't misconstruct me @Tania Smiley !
It's deffo a 100% no from me as well!!!
As odd a fellow as he is I do quite enjoy our lighthearted banter, discussing his quite bizarre gender "issues" & not least his quite unusual "fetishes"!
I can honestly say that my time in self isolation so far has been made a little less intolerable & even bearable thanks to idly whiling away the hours right here on this forum & in particular my time spent engaging with @Phoebe in a vast array of conversational topics! 😀

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Night Owl Ciao

Requesting songs for you @Phoebe is turning out to be more fun & giggles than repeatedly mentioning your bum crack sniffing obsession mate! 🤣

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I have been busy... work changed for me, so cant get the time to put into TS during the day... Fuckers..

N

Night Owl Ciao

As totally unappealing as both would be....
If I had to choose between having sex & having a chat with ya @ozwarlock67
I would most certainly choose the latter!!!! 🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.