Perverts... Some know how to and some really don't

Is it ok to admire beauty and sexiness if it is done right?

• Total voters

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Two nights ago I was at a busy Sushi Train with my girl and we had to wait in line which is a good thing. It is a really nice place. My girl needed to use the bathroom so headed out the door to find one. Now even if I say so myself, my girl is stunning and turns heads, I never get sick of looking at her :)

On her way out she walked past an old asian guy who was with his wife, son, daughter in law, and grand children that was really not hiding how he was ogling her to the extreme and stared at her ass on the way out.

He looked sort of like this...

5266744_700b.jpg

He saw that I was aware of what he was doing that and tried to laugh it off and get a smile out of me. Boy did he look silly.

0GuZ30qc0H.jpg
Instead I shook my head. He held eye contact and I did not look away. That lasted about 20 seconds, he was protesting in some way against my disapproval but he ended up looking down.

Yoda_stare.jpg

When she came back I told her and at first she did not believe me. But as time progressed she started noticing some pretty grose stuff. Every time one of the cute little Japanese waitresses took was near him he would give full and obvious attention to their boobs and cleavage after looking her up and down until they uncomfortably left his table. My girl was laughing her head off by then saying how grose that is.

After a while a big buffed guy was seated next to him and the pervert looked him up and down in disgust and turned his body to the other direction where he remained for the rest of his meal.

Now I am a pervert myself and I admit that. I too am fond of looking at attractive women, and I believe there is a way of doing it in a respectful and even charming ways. Ogling at a strangers tits one foot from her is disgusting. Sometimes I may be walking towards an oncoming hottie, I will look her briefly up and down (very briefly) and hold eye contact with her and give a light smile. Often that is returned and we share a moment. Or sometimes when with someone I do know, if I am caught looking at her boobs I will just tell her ... 'yup, you caught me I was looking at your boobs and they look great so you can't blame me'. That often ends in a laugh. Best one is when telling an attractive lady I just met... "Most guys will stare at your tits and tell you you have very nice eyes, but I will look you in the eyes and you you have very nice boobs".

I believe that as long as things are respectful and humorous and said and done in the right context, many great moments can be shared and sexual tension can be a lot of fun. But some guys just don't get it and push ladies to a point when they are pulling their blouse up or pulling their skirts down to cover themselves.

So I ask the ladies and gentlemen here, do you agree with what I say? That admiration of beauty and sexual tension can be a great thing if done right. And that some guys really need to check their creepiness and watch what they do?

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
If I see a beautiful girl/lady, I will look. Respectfully and discretely; but I will look.
There are other girls/ladies who may not be immediately physically attractive to me, but after chatting realize they too are beautiful and I will look.

Heaven knows that lots of hot chicks look at me and smile. Well, it looks like a smile to me. Well, perhaps more like a grimace. Well, actually, I read the pity in their eyes.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
If I see a beautiful girl/lady, I will look. Respectfully and discretely; but I will look.
There are other girls/ladies who may not be immediately physically attractive to me, but after chatting realize they too are beautiful and I will look.

Heaven knows that lots of hot chicks look at me and smile. Well, it looks like a smile to me. Well, perhaps more like a grimace. Well, actually, I read the pity in their eyes.
You are too humble @Lord Spikey. Many women have told me they find you charming and attractive.

Happy2

Legend Member
But it can be good being past your prime and no longer considered a threat( Isn't that right HP ? ) As we went to a strip joint in Adelaide and had company of 2 of the artistes for the whole night between performances And its just as well we weren't offered extras as it was a long night of libation

Master Yoda

Legend Member
But it can be good being past your prime and no longer considered a threat( Isn't that right HP ? ) As we went to a strip joint in Adelaide and had company of 2 of the artistes for the whole night between performances And its just as well we weren't offered extras as it was a long night of libation
Hahahahaha love your comment and you know which part I love most :)

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Or just remember why you are with the one you're with and look at her through another's eyes.
My history with my girl is not about the way she looks. And I totally agree it’s what you say. I just would not be so grose about it. Even when I saw her for the first time.

T

Tania Admin

I came across this a couple of years ago and think it's really beautiful.

Kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I think I sort of cheated on my wife today. To explain what I mean, I was at Target getting a few manly things, you know - eyebrow tweezers, toenail clippers, beard trimmers, mustache molding waxes, some beef jerky, sardines, trail mix, a loofah - and as I went to pay I saw this woman in line that knocked me out. I thought, "Wow, some lucky guy is with her", and in a split second I realized it was my wife! You know, it was just out of context to see my spouse at the same store, in the same line, living her life and not knowing she might be at the same place, same time, different car. There was a person between us, so I just watched my cute little Love, tried to text her stuff like, "Hey Hottie" and "What are you buying now my Babelicious?", none of which got her attention as she was looking for a coupon she'd saved just for this purchase. So I gave up getting her attention, as you can imagine I easily could have humiliated her by leaping on the register as a Raptor and really making her publicly proud, and instead just stood back and silently observed my feelings about this woman. First off, I was taken aback by how amazingly beautiful she is once again. I believe I
I see it often, but today, not knowing she was at the store, I saw her with new eyes and just couldn't believe I get to be her fella. It made me blush - but no one could see it under my huge monster Movember beard. Second, it amazed me that she didn't notice me in the slightest. This is both a good and a bad thing. Good in that she doesn't have a wandering eye. Good in that she didn't see the creepy dude with the overgrown mink on his face peering over her shoulder. But maybe that's bad, too, like what if it hadn't been me? I need to get her another can of mace just in case. But it was also bad because I realized how close I came to not ever winning her love in the first place, and the herculean efforts I had to make all those years ago to even get her attention just to say yes to one date! For a minute I felt that familiar grief of doom when I first saw her and knew well, that's impossible. But somehow I nabbed her despite my insecurities, inabilities, and imperfections. Third, I was ultimately so pleased to see her in complete confidence on this day, as the independent, capable, humble, fun, sweet, kind, awesome person she is. And then she grabbed her things and walked out the door. I never said anything, didn't flag her down, just watched her walk away, admiringly, knowing she's my wife and I love everything about this woman. She rarely looks at Facebook so she won't see this post, she won't realize she was kind of cheated on today, but I thought I'd share with you all since I'm just a dweeby guy making my way through life, and at the same time sure there are those who have had the same experiences regarding their loved ones in one way or another, and these moments are perfect. Lesson of the Day: It's good to look at those we love with fresh eyes whenever we can to remind us how lucky we are to have their light in our lives.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I came across this a couple of years ago and think it's really beautiful.

Kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I think I sort of cheated on my wife today. To explain what I mean, I was at Target getting a few manly things, you know - eyebrow tweezers, toenail clippers, beard trimmers, mustache molding waxes, some beef jerky, sardines, trail mix, a loofah - and as I went to pay I saw this woman in line that knocked me out. I thought, "Wow, some lucky guy is with her", and in a split second I realized it was my wife! You know, it was just out of context to see my spouse at the same store, in the same line, living her life and not knowing she might be at the same place, same time, different car. There was a person between us, so I just watched my cute little Love, tried to text her stuff like, "Hey Hottie" and "What are you buying now my Babelicious?", none of which got her attention as she was looking for a coupon she'd saved just for this purchase. So I gave up getting her attention, as you can imagine I easily could have humiliated her by leaping on the register as a Raptor and really making her publicly proud, and instead just stood back and silently observed my feelings about this woman. First off, I was taken aback by how amazingly beautiful she is once again. I believe I
I see it often, but today, not knowing she was at the store, I saw her with new eyes and just couldn't believe I get to be her fella. It made me blush - but no one could see it under my huge monster Movember beard. Second, it amazed me that she didn't notice me in the slightest. This is both a good and a bad thing. Good in that she doesn't have a wandering eye. Good in that she didn't see the creepy dude with the overgrown mink on his face peering over her shoulder. But maybe that's bad, too, like what if it hadn't been me? I need to get her another can of mace just in case. But it was also bad because I realized how close I came to not ever winning her love in the first place, and the herculean efforts I had to make all those years ago to even get her attention just to say yes to one date! For a minute I felt that familiar grief of doom when I first saw her and knew well, that's impossible. But somehow I nabbed her despite my insecurities, inabilities, and imperfections. Third, I was ultimately so pleased to see her in complete confidence on this day, as the independent, capable, humble, fun, sweet, kind, awesome person she is. And then she grabbed her things and walked out the door. I never said anything, didn't flag her down, just watched her walk away, admiringly, knowing she's my wife and I love everything about this woman. She rarely looks at Facebook so she won't see this post, she won't realize she was kind of cheated on today, but I thought I'd share with you all since I'm just a dweeby guy making my way through life, and at the same time sure there are those who have had the same experiences regarding their loved ones in one way or another, and these moments are perfect. Lesson of the Day: It's good to look at those we love with fresh eyes whenever we can to remind us how lucky we are to have their light in our lives.

That is so beautiful :). He is a lucky guy having a magic moment. Kind of like when you put on ajacket and find a $100 in the pockets.

In the past with another partner I remember I saw this stunner at a petrol station and I slowed down for a better look on my motorcycle. I recognised the car she was filling up was my Merc which made me realise it was my partner. I pulled up in front of her and it took her a few seconds to see it was me. Accept she was not swept off her feet, she just thought it was a pervert lol.

Last edited: