• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Penis size

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shannon

One was having a random thought whilst driving home from work not so long ago and i found myself asking the question....Where does the attitude or idea come from that the bigger the cock the happier us women are ?

Myself, I have found from experience that the bigger your penis is the lazier you men are in bed....an average size is more than adequate if you know what you are doing, small often works even better..one thinks that perhaps you men have a psychological blockage that bigger is better and small just doesnt work as well.

SIZE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT !!! IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT.

S

southwestozyguy

I spose your right Shannon allthough I was told by my ex wife I was too well endowed allthough I dont believe her but it did teach me one thing and that was to pay more attention to the road to the city not just the city (if ya know what I mean)
so now I spend and get more satisfaction out of using other parts of my body other than my penis to satisfy a woman.

G

Glamourpuss

what's size got to do with it??

Hey babe,
Size does not [/B] matter, it's how you use what you've got, selfless 'service' and self control that matters....as the French say "it's not how fast you get in but how long you stay".... most women will just say, you are very welcome!!

xoxo

Glam :angel12:

it and what else you use....
Shannon said:
One was having a random thought whilst driving home from work not so long ago and i found myself asking the question....Where does the attitude or idea come from that the bigger the cock the happier us women are ?

Myself, I have found from experience that the bigger your penis is the lazier you men are in bed....an average size is more than adequate if you know what you are doing, small often works even better..one thinks that perhaps you men have a psychological blockage that bigger is better and small just doesnt work as well.

SIZE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT !!! IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT.

F

Floyd

repeat business

And if you're good at it as oppossed to big & lazy, you're a much bet for areturn invitaion! O0

S

Seduction

size

I dont believe that size matters. Men usually have this self conciousness towards a woman thinking he is too small.

Personally i like a smaller guy. I had an experience with someone bigger than average and it was too painfull to ever go back.

Its how you use it boys!
It may be small but it goes like a sewing machine lol....

B

Bastion

Flash board says otherwise

I find it somewhat ironic that almost every woman will say size does not matter, yet at the same time, nearly all the posts of horse-hung guys such as Rob (of robnmisty) get responses with gushes of "oohh" and "wow", and "I want it" from the girls. What is that all about?

S

Seduction

rob etc

The thing is seeing a guy with a big cock is a turn on for women but when it comes to the actual sex it doesnt really matter for most girls.

I love to see a big cock, i think most of the forum agrees with me!
Rob has a way with his photos though.. it always looks so throbbing and edible!!

G

Glamourpuss

Hey Bastion,
Admiring and saying ooh, does not mean I want something that big! ... lol, basically it is like admiring make up at David Jones, it may not suit me even though it is a lovely shade ... in other words, it's only window shopping babe, a woman could admire blue shoes but only buy the yellow purse, it is the nature of a woman...!!
I stand by my words of size does not matter, in fact I have been known to RUN if a bloke is too big, cos aunty is only tiny and may get ripped up if I go for the 'horsey'.... lol

xoxo
Glam

QUOTE=Bastion]I find it somewhat ironic that almost every woman will say size does not matter, yet at the same time, nearly all the posts of horse-hung guys such as Rob (of robnmisty) get responses with gushes of "oohh" and "wow", and "I want it" from the girls. What is that all about?[/QUOTE]

F

Floyd

is that a gun in your pocket?

No offence LBH. Just sticking up for the little guy!

S

Seduction

go glam!

you go glamour you have such a way with words girl! That is so true. i know what you mean about being tiny and getting a bit sore lol not nice.

ill take the yellow hand bag thanks!

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
(Personally i like a smaller guy. I had an experience with someone bigger than average and it was too painfull to ever go back. )

I agree with you Seduction as on a previous post I actually wrote something similar about preferring a smaller guy as I'd tried a bigger than average before and he definitely didn't know how to use it.

That's not saying that other guys wouldn't be able to satisfy me with their big cocks, but once bitten, twice shy.

As for looking at pics of big cocks. I suppose for me it's just the wow factor and can't believe how big it is. I actually find a man that's dressed in erotic gear or half dressed more attractive than completely naked in pics.

Slavegirlsuzie

C

cli-max

What's that all about then?

We gals know what you mean Bastion :icon_boun

Guys seem to have the same fascination with bust sizes, the bigger the better. I mean, do guys get a hard on when they see the udder on a cow?
It's not hard to fathem why so many women are having boob jobs.

It's just an image thing babe. If guys can pick up girls easier by stuffing a sock down their pants, or vice versa if a girls luck changes by wearing a pushup bra - good luck. :headbang:
'Coz at the end of the day, it's not the size that counts.

xx

S

southwestozyguy

I dunno Cli-max
I personally prefer small breasted women myself
I think its alot nicer no offence to those who are big busted

G

Glamourpuss

Your new avatar

Gee Southwestguy that avatar reminds me of bonny prince charles windsor dancing to the Spice girls!!
back to the question at hand...wonder if boob jobs allow any sensation like us normal 'pancakes'??

xoxo
Glam
southwestozyguy said:
I dunno Cli-max
I personally prefer small breasted women myself
I think its alot nicer no offence to those who are big busted

C

cli-max

Bugger!

'Wish i had met someone like you S.W.O.Guy - 27 years before I had implants!
'Had them removed a while back, 'can't understand now why I wasn't happy with my nice sized perkies? :headbang:

I guess it was just an image thing babe.

xx Max

C

cli-max

Yep It Does

I can vouch for that one GLAMOURPUSS! Yep the sensitivety is still there, although for me personally it was less. The prosthesis is implanted behind the muscle ( usually ) so it's still 'your' breast and nipple over the top of it - be it cilicone or saline.
To be honest I had forgotten what it had felt like before the implants. Well, they feel bloody good i can tell you! :headbang:

Just for the record, boob jobs were free then - YEP FREE! :icon_boun ( 1972 )

xx Max

B

BigBlackCock

Here's a big cock. What do you think?

Yes, it's a guy with a big cock girls and guys. What say you? Almost as big as mine. :happy6:

Attachments

• c192.jpg
    c192.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 221
P

pamela

Large or small

The issue of large and small is always bought to our attention. What about playing and enjoying, isn't sex suppost to be about having fun and enjoying the rush of emotions. This can be bought on by either size, some women are more roomy inside than others doesnt that justify that both sizes big and small are required.

C

Cacatous

Mine is 5.5 inches. Good enough for me, good enough for my wife and good enough for my hand on a lonely night.

If it's not good enough for blokes in the shower room then tough!

L

lickedysplit

All different sizes and things make you wet between the knees!!!

its all about the GIRTH:):):)

rofl rofl

O

Oscar

Well from my point(?) I dont really worry about it. Aslong as it works,Which touch wood it does!!is all that matters,I manage just fine.EEEHaaaa! :thumbsup: :tongue8:

S

spice-me

I have always thought I oculd do witht he extra inch or so... it's like you never quite happy with yourself, but now that I'm much older and bolder....lol.. it does not bother me, being next to a "Rob" or a three incher...lol

What does matter is how you fish with your tackle, they will all say,,, and I have found that many woman preffer a nice thick and medium sized pleasure tool, too a long over the top toy....:D

My ex-G/F before I met my wife could not take big boys and as much as she loved the sight of 8inches and more... they hurt her and often left her with painful bruises for days... she infact abstained from sex for a few years because of the pain, luckily...I was smaller and easer on her...:D

also I have found the first inch or two... used correctly can do a hevalot more pleasure and teaze than 8inches of lazy pushing and puffing...( no offfence Rob) but little guys do sew a lot more stiches in a loin cloth.....

so this on is still open to the jury I'd say...but I'm happy with my humble offerings and no major complaints to this day...it's like big titties... love to look at them, but not for my menu.... thank you...

Spice-me
:ky:

R

Rorypal

The one thing that none of you have mentioned is foreplay, I have a big one and when I was young I would hurt girls occasionally, but what I have discovered is that once you get them well oiled up they can take all you have to give with pleasure, you might have to hold off on a couple of inches though in some positions which is frustrating let me tell you.

S

Shh, keep this a secret..

Pleasure!!

I agree that size has nothing to do with it... sometimes it can be more hassle than its worth!

I must admit though, it all depends on the woman... I have slept with girls that think i am way too big and then i have slept with girls that think its a perfect size!!

I think that sex is all a state of mind... if you actually try to feel what she is feeling (in your mind and soul) whilst having sex than you can almost tap into her emotions and feelings and help bring her to climax!!

Im not bragging or being a 'big shot' but i get more pleasure out of watching a girl 'have the sex of her life' than actually comming myself... I dont like making a girl feel uncomfortable or make her feel like a toy... Sex is not only for the guys!!!

If she gets the most out of it then it will come back to you 10 fold!!!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:)

M

Minxxy

I think that the majority of the time how good sex is has nothing to do with the size of a guys penis.

I have been with guys with who thought that their cock was big, so that meant it would do all the work. You know, thrust it in and out and its so massive she will love it... So doesnt work that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.