• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Parties

C

cindytoserve

Are these parties still in the offing? As a bi CD I would love to attend and offer my services as a slave to be auctioned for use however my new owners see fit.

Manuel

Gold Member
Hi there,
I've just returned from my overseas holiday. The organization of the coming up events will be taken place within the next few days. Stay tuned, more information will be released soon.

Manuel

Gold Member
you're welcome. Already had a phone call from someone who has similar interests like you. I am sure we can arrange a nice event

C

cindytoserve

That would be so cool. I'd love to be put on display and auctioned off to the highest bidders.

P

PhotoReal

Hi, I am new to this site.
I am a seasoned amateur photographer, of many years, who is just embarking on a new track of "Boudoir" photography.
I would love to coma along, and photograph one of your parties.
I am discrete and reliable, and examples of my work can be seen here:
ScoAus's deviantART Gallery
This is mainly still life, landscape etc, which I have been doing for the past few years, but it hopefully give you the impression, I have an eye for capturing subjects people want to look at.

CR

N

Naughty Thoughts

I responded to your other post.

I was about to delete this one but instead I'll leave it as a teaching moment for two things.

1 - Please don't post the same thing on multiple parts of the forum. We consider it spamming.

2 - Please check the dates of existing topics before replying. Bringing back old topics when you have something relevant to add is acceptable, but when your new post isn't really relevant to the existing thread then it is better to start a new thread.

Cheers!

P

PhotoReal

OK Lone Road. I didn't realise the date of the post. I also thought that if I post on a particular forum, it is only in that particular forum, but from what you say, it is on all of them, is this correct?
Thanks for the info :)

N

Naughty Thoughts

That's okay, I made the same mistake when I was starting out.

All posts made anywhere show up on the "New Posts" display, which I think most members use. So if you post the same thing five times in different places, we see a list of 5 of the same.

You can, however, say the same thing in a different way. For example, if you were having a party and wanted to invite everyone over for ... coffee (yeah, we'll go with that) then you could post in the General Forum and in the State forum and in the ... coffee forum (as applicable) and so long as you put a little effort into it and say it a different way then we would tolerate that. But if you copy + paste the same post is a no-no.

Now if you posted the same thing in a different way on all the forums, then we might have to have words.... :D

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The good news is Manuels Parties are kicking off in the next four weeks.The first party is for rich woman only and 6 maximum with 6 hunky studs to pamper all night long. Probably around $500 per lady with action included photos will be posted of the studs and stories will be hinted at for months afterwards.

B

Bi couple curious

seems like a pretty good offer, alot of fun to person or couple who get the lucky chance