• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Panic Buying - WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan60

Diamond Member
Think it'll get crazy that ppl will start stealing toilet rolls from shopping centres or public restrooms in restaurants & servos. If that happens you might have to bring your own TP in future public toilet visits.
i slipped a small packet of travel tissues in my pocket went i went out last weekend, just in case.
my local pub has stopped putting spare rolls in the cubicles, which is fair enough, they would be nicked.
maybe they should lock the cubicles and make you ask for the key, and give you a returnable toilet roll. :)

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Translation required
Any takers? 🙄

Case in point.

The one good thing about this Virus its showing how rich these so called RICH nations really are...... Take Medicare out of Australia and its basically Nigeria and looking at supermarkets today it looks like Mogadishu ...

The western English speaking nations ponzie scheme is now being shown for the world to see... Tax payers bailing themselves out and companies also, that cant give pay rises to there employees during good times, now that c*nt Alan Joyce wants us all to help his precious flying Kangaroo.. hey Alan you get 10m a year USE your own funds 1st... then your execs then the tax payer after all this was owned by US the Tax payer in the 1st place...

Same as Telstra , Comm Bank etc etc.... now all want the tax payers help... while they have screwed the tax payer for years.... freaking brass necked men in shirts a ties. no wonder why Americans are stock pilling weapons.. :)

Last edited:

Goodstuff36 Bon truc in french

Goodstuff. Bon truc in french
Legend Member
I only stock pile Gold lube and always make sure I have paid my ISP... :banghead: Other than that, I just need coffee, milk and cereal to get by on... anyway, if you live in a white area, the international food aisle will always be full.. ;) so learn how to eat other cultures food.

I called a few country butchers they are all full of fresh meat like John Wayne Gacys crawl space...
International food bought some vegimite owned by a American company some rice to throw at the bride at my cousin's wedding and fish n chips traditional English dinner owned by the Greek guy called con a McDonald's feast owned by a American company called mc Donald's yes that's international food.
Wonders will they trade toilet paper for trade services.

Phoebe

Legend Member
International food bought some vegimite owned by a American company some rice to throw at the bride at my cousin's wedding and fish n chips traditional English dinner owned by the Greek guy called con a McDonald's feast owned by a American company called mc Donald's yes that's international food.
Wonders will they trade toilet paper for trade services.

The way the Aussie Dollar is going it may only be useful for that sole purpose...

stovo82

Diamond Member
Stock market crashes are only temporary.
Dow Jones dropped 57% during the GFC and gradually recovered their value.
It is a time to hold onto your stocks or buy more cheap stocks that will bounce back
It is better to buy up shares at low prices instead of hoarding toilet rolls.

A

Annoyance

Well the last salvation is going to be opening on Thursday @ 8am Costco for TP. Be good to get some but it's going to be a nightmare. Just think DFO but as 1 warehouse, there'll be hundreds of ppl going and you'll be standing in line for a check out for hours just to buy something. I bet there will be a fair few fights breaking out in Costco that day alone.

Mass gatherings anyone? LoL.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Dow Jones dropped 57% during the GFC and gradually recovered their value.

BY Silly men that have never learned any lessons from it... and will keep doing the same thing passed on to the next generation of men and so on.... hmmm time to break the cycle..

I bet there will be a fair few fights breaking out in Costco that day alone.

Don't worry Prisoners dont need toilet paper as Robert Hughes found out...

stovo82

Diamond Member
Where are the police and military to ensure order?
There is a lack of leadership to give orders in a time of crisis.
If I was leader I would have armed guards to ensure law and order and enforce rationing of supplies.
Price gouging would be stamped out and stock seized and redistributed to people in need.

N

Night Owl Ciao

There is a lack of leadership to give orders in a time of crisis.
If I was leader I would have armed guards to ensure law and order and enforce rationing of supplies.
Price gouging would be stamped out and stock seized and redistributed to people in need.
That's because we need female law enforcement mate males are far inferior mentally physically & emotionally! Just ask Phoebe he'll gladly tell ya! 😂

N

Night Owl Ciao

WANTED TO BUY
Toilet paper & baked beans (Prefer Heinz but will settle for SPC) Cash buyer no questions asked. Willing to trade sexual favours, massage & nude house cleaning (Ladies only) 😉

stovo82

Diamond Member
The conspiracy theorists and religious psychotics were laughed at or dismissed or ignored in the past.
The Jehovah's Witnesses, Seven Day Adventists and Doomsday prophets were right!

Phoebe

Legend Member

Protecting those arseholes your tax dollars goes to , to screw you over more so.. Police job is to to protect the crown NOT the citizens... Sorry the citizens are sitting ducks..

pil.jpg

Phoebe

Legend Member
The conspiracy theorists and religious psychotics were laughed at or dismissed or ignored in the past.
The Jehovah's Witnesses, Seven Day Adventists and Doomsday prophets were right!

Another bunch of men again installing fear into people ....

A

Annoyance

Anyone looking forward to the new tonight? I can't wait to see how Costco did today, with a 500+ gatherings and police presence too. LoL.

sircurious

Legend Member
Apparently once the doors opened at 7.30am (30 minutes early) everybody went to toilet paper section which is in a back corner of the store and that queue was so long it was out the front doors. Shoppers were ignoring everything else in the store.

Anyone looking forward to the new tonight? I can't wait to see how Costco did today, with a 500+ gatherings and police presence too. LoL.

A

Annoyance

Apparently once the doors opened at 7.30am (30 minutes early) everybody went to toilet paper section which is in a back corner of the store and that queue was so long it was out the front doors. Shoppers were ignoring everything else in the store.

Anyone remember that game called Lemmings? We got the new improved version now in RL. LoL.

Phoebe

Legend Member
This is where Super Models will survive as they can survive on lettuce leaves/Salad, Cigarettes , Water, and Cocaine .. FOR all those Obese fuckers that have to eat on the hour every hour well I guess your lives may be changing. and I bet the majority of those doing the panic buying are just that, those in society that could do with loosing a few pounds anyways... BUT nope nothing even a virus will make fat fucks loose weight.... But hey those Super Models that used to walk the cat walks for Victoria Secrets are now laughing on the other side aren't they just!!!

Last edited:
A

Annoyance

In RL they only way they'll all blow up is a Shop that advertises TP but has none, they might burn the whole shop down.

Status
Not open for further replies.