Only Oral

S

Stonker

hi all,

This one is mainly for the ladies.

I was just wondering, if you met someone in the club and went to a room with then and they turned to you and said "I only do oral" how would you react.

Personally, I have never had as much pleasure with any other form of sex as I do with oral. Unfortunately I have also never been able to give as much pleasure as I can with oral. I'm not sure wether this is just lack of experience or what. I've been told that my equipment is more than adeqaute for doing the job, I just think that because I dont get as much pleasure from it as others I don't tend to be able to put the effort in that is required.

With oral, however, I can just lie there with a beautiful lady sat neatly on my face and I get just as much pleasue from the giving as I do receiving.

I am hoping to get a positive response from this question so my wife and I can attend the club again as our last visit was mared by my insecurities, but I do hope that everyone will be honest.

I would rather not turn up to the club and get laughed out of a room when I turn round and refuse penetration.

Your advice please ;o)

PS.

If any ladies would like to take me up on the offer of Only Oral just PM me and we can arrange to meet next time your going to the club ;o)

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Phil the Stripper

Remember LPs is a great place to meet people and have some fun, theres on requirement when it comes to sex in the room either, so just do what you want.

For me can think of nothing better than going down on a woman. When going down on them its my goal to give them as much pleasure as possible, and even though i love penetration, i recon i get off more on the control i have when making a girl climax when giving head, its the greatest feeling.
Lastly i don't know to many girls that are disapointed by only getting head.
So lets give it up for oral.

M

Mary Anne PA

just out of curiosity.... you said you'd rather not get laughed out of the room... did this actually happen to you...? or were you not into going into a room because of thinking this might happen?

and remember.. like anything.. you say upfront what you'd like to do and then everybody and anybody coming with you knows what to expect..... so shouldn;t be a problem at all. Also.. why don;t you take a vibrator as well so you can use this to finish off anyone who wants that full feeling of penetration which will help keep everybody happy no doubt...

I just remember making a post earlier on in regards to head.... not all women like to be given head non stop for hours.....
or do they? LOL

H

honeyblonde

going down

I had not had oral sex the whole time I was married yep 18 years
my job was to do the going down.

the x made a lame effort early in our relationship and I could tell it was not high on the adjenda for him so I never ask again. It was a five second job and I was just too embarased to ask again. I thought ohh my god I must taste so bad. So when I was single again i had to dash out for a second third forth and nine hundred and ninty nine opinion. I found out its not to bad and guys love the taste.
Hey it pays to get proper market surveys done you guys !!!!!!

I made myself a few promises after my divorce
never to fake an orgasim again in my life( I have five acadamy awards to prove I am a good actress)
and to try oral sex the getting of that is.

I have only had two guys both names John by the way that could get me off that way.

I think its like kissing or us going down on guys its just if your compatable. Its a turn off for me when a guy says baby I can eat you all day long, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz yeah well wake me up when your done?

I like to be fucked so I guess I like oral as entre where some like it for the main meal.

If I was at the swingers and all the guy wanted was to go down on me I would say sure if I liked the guy but I would like a bit of kissing at the other end as well :)

its lonely when your laying back there with no one to talk to and its rude for a guy to have a conversation with theire mouth full :)

honey blonde

S

sweet_as

only oral..

Hey stonks...

well if thats all your going to do then ill put my hand up for first dibs..nothing better than a man dedicated to his profesion no matter what it is...as they say its not what you do its how you do it and how many....if you are a bit nervous having a women and not penetrating her then you can always drag a friend in to help you out when she can no longer take it..( i find it works for me...lol) as long as you let her know your intentions as i would hope she would let you know hers then if your knocked back then it would be her loss wouldnt it....

i hope that you get the courage up next time you go and there are smiles all round...

donna

S

Stonker

finger licking good....

Firstly,

Phil, good to see a positive response from another guy, thank ;o)

Secondly,

Serena, no, never been laughed at as i was to shy to ask, the last time i went to LP's i just sat around and was too nervous to take part or even to talk to anyone really. As fot the Vibrator, we don't own one as I have never failed to acheive something that i put my mind too (or my tongue) but as many people are different it doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Honeyblonde, I'm not against fucking its just just I guess I like to stick with what i'm good at. I'm willing to do almost anything that is asked of me its just i'd rather not do than disapoint.

Last but by no meas least.

Donna, well with a reply like that I guess i have nothing more to fear. My wife says that you are a great person and that is all the encouragement i need. Hopefully my wife and I will be back at the club on the 29th depending on a babysitter.

Thanks for all you candid responses. ;o)

sioxie

Foundation Member
Stonker i for one would find it great to have just oral and no actual penetration. God its been so long lol been dying to meet a guy good with his tongue. Wouldnt b so concerned with the penetration at all even with a vibrator if i received and could give back good oral in return. Sounds like u have alot of willing participants and as everyone has different sexual preferences so you are bound to find someone with like minded thoughts! :)

D

dockerjim

tongue lashing

sioxie you sound like a woman after my tongue. i would love the pleasure of giving you a good lashing and enjoying you returning the compliment... :) :)

L

lickedysplit

honey blonde that hit the spot...you have it down pat...thats the way baby....!!
Its entree...

D

dockerjim

a lashing

sioxie, anything for u darling, just let me know when.... :) :) :)

T

tban

Honey Blonde says:
its lonely when your laying back there with no one to talk to and its rude for a guy to have a conversation with their mouth full :)
Yes I agree, kinda strange but you can have more eye contact (even conversation) while making love to a woman's toes with your tongue.. Not to say that we (a lot of different "we's") haven't woven some good oral times into broader lovemaking sessions, but I get a little feeling of being "out of the loop" when I go down (but I keep my hands busy, and my feet).

But one girlfriend (ah two now I think about it..) would have me go down on her for ages and enjoyed it (as did I), but I knew she did and that was the over-riding thing, the most pleasure I get from love-making (ok sex), is giving pleasure. One would have me kiss her after going down on her, over and over, but usually I visit the belly button, each nipple etc (all-stops) on the way back up , working on the basis that she'll let me know if she wants to taste herself on me..

One answer (I was going to say the ultimate answer but that doesn't allow for our wonderful diversity of views and practices) is to make two into three (my concept of the perfect number), so that the woman can get all the attention she wants and deserves. The trick - and I've tried quite a few successful (and quite a few otherwise) combinations, is to have two guys who have the same idea (to make a gift of themselves to the woman) and not too many inhibitions in doing whatever turns her on. I used to worry too much about knowing what a woman wanted, then I leant to ask...

C

Cameron2

I think I am a little bit inclined to be like stonker ... There in nothing wrong with my equipment. Its working fine and it is most enjoyable when it connects to a moist V ... yeah! .... But I am told that my tongue is more experienced and lasts longer. So I try to prolong the valuable time spent with a girl until she is satisfied at least once. This way it will last longer for the girl ... and yes, I do not have to have penetration but I do get great pleasure from giving a girl oral. espesially if the chemistry is right.
( where's do I find the spellcheck serena ? )

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

Hi Cameron

done the spell check for you.
sorry babe... twas supposed to have one coming at some stage but guess they can't find one compatible with this board.

Something you could do is actually open up a new email as if your going to send someone an email and write your answer in there, do a spell check first.. then copy and paste into the message board forum..
or open up a windows or works file and type in there, do a spell check then copy and paste into the forum.
that might help somewhat.. otherwise I'll just do it for you..lol

C

Cameron2

Oh ! ... then what will I use for an excuse for my bad spall... spali .... speling...... spil .. oh you know what I mean serena.... Thanks anyway

V

Vyxxxn

tban said:
One answer (I was going to say the ultimate answer but that doesn't allow for our wonderful diversity of views and practices) is to make two into three (my concept of the perfect number), so that the woman can get all the attention she wants and deserves. The trick - and I've tried quite a few successful (and quite a few otherwise) combinations, is to have two guys who have the same idea (to make a gift of themselves to the woman) and not too many inhibitions in doing whatever turns her on. I used to worry too much about knowing what a woman wanted, then I leant to ask...

Very nice...you have gr8 insight...

Also on the 2 on 1, I have not yet that I have had the pleasure of this, but I can only imagine the pleasure derived from this :angel1:

M

Melb_Guy

I look at the issue this way, I enjoy giving oral and receiving oral, it is so nice to share the thrill of getting each other off with your mouth

69FELIX

well stonker i love to give to a woman any way i can and any way she would want me too..but if what im doin for her insnt quite hittin the spot i too go back too the trusty tongue...
i havent had any complaints yet ... but thee is always a first coz u cant please every body all of the time...and dont take it too heart too much if she was to laugh at u its not u with the problem buddy... ...i for one just love to give and if thats all the lass wanted from me then i would do my best so she couldnt forget it and came back for more...as id be happy with just giving..after all i dooo get off on gettin others off...
so all u girls that want to find out if im any good dont ask just take my hand and drag me up il do my best to put a smile on ur dial....

S

SwingingM&K

I think everyone is comforatable with respecting your limits and wishes. I know my girl has often opted for oral only (giving and receiving) when we have been at parties in the past.

Everyone has different tastes and limits and I think everyone that gets into this sort of scene quickly learns to respect others tastes and limmits, I can't imagine a party where you would get laughed at for not wanting penetration.

Y

yvette

nothing turns me on more than laying on my back.
and a man explores my pussy with his wet mouth.
in my experince men really enjoy seeing hearing
feeling a woman cum... keep on licking gentle-men

S

sintoo

I live to give pleasure

As someone who gets his energy from his lovers response I love giving head to a woman who likes the sensation of it I like involving toys during it if they need the sensation of a fillled pussy at the same time... a little bullet vib up the bum at the same time can cause some woman to just overload... Greatfun. How ever if they want hard ****ing... or anal action I just love to give... the flush of an excited woman is all i need to get off and its great to get over the top my self at the same time or just after... Honest I have beeen known to come spontanasly as a woman rides my willing and loving tounge to orgasim. But hey give each lover what they want is my motto.... girls give us the infomation and guide us the we allways feel like gifted lovers. Cheers Sintoo:headbang:

S

SS_Kronikus

I'm gonna meet with a 48 year old woman to give her oral sex to the vagina and ass. She's gonna let me suck her toes too and then I'm gonna fuck her. I'm 18 BTW.

I LOOOOOVE older women

muffdiver

Gold Member
Going through some old posts and came across this one.

I could give a women oral all day as love every minute of it :tongue8:, and always like to get repayed with a great blowjob :icon_blow