On the hunt for likes... Linda Needs Help!!!

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
prove_yourself_or_die_trying_by_oamstyle-d5utvlk.jpg

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
My last time up there was on a KX250 about 18 years ago :(

What bike you ride up there?
I have a few but my favourite is my yamaha Banshee twin 350
i also have a yamaha WR 400 not standard
worked to the max

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I have a few but my favourite is my yamaha Banshee twin 350
i also have a yamaha WR 400

Nice one, 4 stroke I bet you have fun, I used to ride one of these years ago, have not been on a bike since getting involved with women :) funny that I am speaking to one that loves to ride..

I have not rode in 15 years funny how quick that goes past, do guys still do jumps from that 1st line of dunes up there?

1990_kx250.jpg

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
Sort of but dunes constantly changing...LOL
What do you do for fun these days???

Phoebe

Legend Member
Sort of but dunes constantly changing...LOL
What do you do for fun these days???

hmmm what do I do for fun, all my vices and hobbies I lost and became one with femininity, one hobby is shopping, drinking coffee and spending as much time as I can with women.

I have not rode for years something I enjoyed doing :)

User184

Gold Member
It isn't always so black and white axeman. Gender: Biological, expression, identity. Could be androgen, in transition, or gender queer or any number of things. There can be a lot of "grey areas" between the genders, and it's not always binary. Not to suggest anything about Phoebe's own experience. Just putting it out there that these things can be more complicated than the may at first appear.

Phoebe

Legend Member
It isn't always so black and white axeman. Gender: Biological, expression, identity. Could be androgen, in transition, or gender queer or any number of things. There can be a lot of "grey areas" between the genders, and it's not always binary. Not to suggest anything about Phoebe's own experience. Just putting it out there that these things can be more complicated than the may at first appear.

I wear women's clothing but I love being with women, I prefer the company and conversation of women, however talking with Linda about riding off road bikes brought back memories of riding motorcross before being with women, which were great times.. but I am pro-female in every way.

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
I wear women's clothing but I love being with women, I prefer the company and conversation of women, however talking with Linda about riding off road bikes brought back memories of riding motorcross before being with women, which were great times.. but I am pro-female in every way.
At the end of the day we are all awesome and it matters not what sex we are.....

Phoebe

Legend Member
At the end of the day we are all awesome and it matters not what sex we are.....

Agreed Linda. As I said one lady on here knows.. getting back to my question. did you buy those bikes new?

Phoebe

Legend Member
Sorry the Banshee yes
but the WR i got from a freind who used to race but upgraded lol

Nice one, The WR would be a great bike to ride, especially if set up for dune riding, be great.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yes its heaps of fun,
But supper scary to
it lets me know that i am alive for sure...LOL

I would ask for a ride, but I have never enjoyed riding bikes owned by others as if you drop it you need to fix it.. :(