• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Okay I have some intel on the next live show event at the Pleasure Lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
I sat down and spoke with Buzz tonight. The next show is on Sunday the 28th of September.

The format will be similar as the last one.
- An amazing strip with a lot of stuff we don't see at strip joints :)

- A girl on girl action show. On and off the stage....it was like whoa......Amber Amber Amber
- And a full on explosive gang bang.

Keep watching this space as there is going to be stuff in this show that had not been in the last. I will find out soon.

And somehow I maybe able to get some photos soon to show you my Amber Amber Amber with her girl on girl partner Scarlett.

I am in negotiations with Buzz to hopefully give us forum brothers some kind of perks. I cannot confirm yet.

But wouldn't it be cool to have a get together that day in the pleasure lounge in a live show? Who would be up for that?

Watch this space......................

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yes but there are boundaries....that is for the safety and welfare of performers and guests. But 'Buzz' will have to give the specifics on that.

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
Yes but there are boundaries....that is for the safety and welfare of performers and guests. But 'Buzz' will have to give the specifics on that.
So is it just single guys allowed

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
sorry for all the questions just thought i could advertise a little better with more info

Master Yoda

Legend Member
sorry for all the questions just thought i could advertise a little better with more info

That's ok.........I am just telling what I know as I go along because I am buzzing for the next event. And I am hoping some of the forum brothers will come and have a meet up. Hope some of our best starlets come and check it out and hang out with us as well.

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
That's ok.........I am just telling what I know as I go along because I am buzzing for the next event. And I am hoping some of the forum brothers will come and have a meet up. Hope some of our best starlets come and check it out and hang out with us as well.
cool keep me updated

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Okay....Buzz was telling me that there he will get me some photo's of my Amber Amber Amber me to share with you after Saturday night. I will never forget the way she she served fruit in the nude. Sneaking suspicion she will be wearing the same outfit while dealing the card table :)

I am compiling a list of forum members attending for discount purposes.

Who's in guys and girls?

Buzz

Foundation Member
If anyone wants to see a sneak view od Amber, She will be at the Sunday event this Sunday.21st This is not a live show but a gang bang with a game of cards... Winners of each hand get some oral delight!!!!
Because this is a participation event we need description and photo to be considered for INVITE. Im just the messenger here. The ladies have standards guys so clean classy and very good appearance will see you invited
PLEASE REMEMBER ... INVITE ONLY FOR THE GANG BANG THIS SUNDAY..21st

Status
Not open for further replies.