NYE Plans

N

Naughty Thoughts

I've been watching the new Players Lounge being built and it is coming along nicely. Manuel is having that big NYE party here but as I'm a single guy I probably won't be attending (sorry ladies, I know there were dozens of you hoping I'd be there :D ) to keep the male to female ratio balanced out.

I'll probably have a quiet one with the family this year, unless I get a last minute invite from a friend.

G

Ghost Protocol

i am supposed to be on boracay beach for n/y this year , work is booked out , i cant do it ..

so another quiet one .. drink . listen to some old music , and remember the past years that were . and ponder the future , i think
j

Happy2

Legend Member
Same old same old Our community hall in the mighty Metropolis of Nabawa
Will have nigh on every resident of the shire there 1/2 a dozen
BBQ's and a pig on a spit Ice chests full of libation
Dozens of utes and working 4x4's (SUV'snot allowed) A band and a group of younguns
doin what younguns do Especially after the ice chests have been hit
Not quite a B&S but along those lines

G

Gentleman

I suppose the City of Nanson down the road will be the same. The best thing out there is not having to worry about drunken violence.

Happy2

Legend Member
I suppose the City of Nanson down the road will be the same. The best thing out there is not having to worry about drunken violence.

There is always some nob who wants to cause grief for someone gentleman
But it gets sorted pretty quick
Nanson is for the snobs gentleman.But theres no rivalry in the valley.
Just dont say your from Northampton

G

Gentleman

I'm not from the Midwest but I have done a lot of work around the area in the past few years.

Demon

Legend Member
At home. Stock up with special food, champagne and wine. Romance, and see the year out and new year in with some erotic games with a sexy woman.

Manuel

Gold Member
Leo,
as you are already close of becoming part of the furniture at Langtrees, I think you should join us at our New Years Eve Party.
Plus I need a couple of helpers as well. So there we go that's my invite for you !:eek:ccasion14

I've been watching the new Players Lounge being built and it is coming along nicely. Manuel is having that big NYE party here but as I'm a single guy I probably won't be attending (sorry ladies, I know there were dozens of you hoping I'd be there :D ) to keep the male to female ratio balanced out.

I'll probably have a quiet one with the family this year, unless I get a last minute invite from a friend.

W

WRXXXR

Sick of going out on NYE so i'm throwing a cocktail party for a few people. Leave the worries of 2011 at the door, watch the sunset and get drunk :D

S

sexnut

At home. Stock up with special food, champagne and wine. Romance, and see the year out and new year in with some erotic games with a sexy woman.

Care to elaborate on these games? Would love to play some with a w/l but sadly time does not permit.