Nuru Massage

Rudyboy

Diamond Member
Sue,
Thanks for nothing. I was trying to wangle a trip to Bangkok to do some R and D, but now you've shown me all I need to know and Miss Twinkle won't let me go!!!!
RB

Madam

Gold Member
Ladies, I think we've had enough of this banter thanks.

At Wink we have the utmost respect for our friends at Bodyheat.

Enough said.

Yes BOSS as u are paying me very well and taken care of me... I agree always!!

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Couple of things you all might want to consider in your research.. .
You cant mix Nuru Gel with Condoms.. in fact any oil will weaken them..

Genuine nuru gel makes for a very very expensive massage overhead... You can actually create a home blended version of Nuru Gel with Guar Gum that is cheaper to offer a Nuru massage on, however make sure you get your ratios right as too thin and you slip off and too thick and its a very tacky experience for the guy.

Yes heat your room.
You can actually use warmed Coconut oil and its good for the anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities... it also looks nicer on the skin visually than a Guar Gum mix..
Biggest challenge is the keeping separate of condoms and oil...

I'm planning on doing a Perth tour privately come August.. So will post in this forum to let you know... but here is my profile too..

Alexis
xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Prince Mike Port

Silver Member
Nuru massage is a full body-to-body sensual massage which is also known as Bodyslide. This type of erotic massage is performed with both partners nude using full body contact to relax the muscles, relieve stress and stimulate mutual sexual appetite. The masseuse rubs the entire body with the nuru gel and slides from all imaginable angles for a flawless body to body massage. These sliding motions are not only stimulating but it also massages sore muscles, as well as relieve tension and stress. Only venues offering body slides can give you that experience :) try Body Heat in Osborne Park.
wow, what an explanation, legend i believe

Last edited:

Madam

Gold Member
As our regular clients are aware, we don't need condoms (but thanks for the info A.L) as we don't offer sex but our aim is to enhance what we already do by providing yet another choice of service to you. Slippery body sliding is obviously part of this technique and rest assured we will have the facilities and the girls to do this for your pleasure.

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Nuru massage is a full body-to-body sensual massage which is also known as Bodyslide. This type of erotic massage is performed with both partners nude using full body contact to relax the muscles, relieve stress and stimulate mutual sexual appetite. The masseuse rubs the entire body with the nuru gel and slides from all imaginable angles for a flawless body to body massage. These sliding motions are not only stimulating but it also massages sore muscles, as well as relieve tension and stress. Only venues offering body slides can give you that experience :) try Body Heat in Osborne Park.

Can I also ad to your comment Amanda that once a practitioner has been formally trained in Nuru massage, that they don't necessarily need to work from a venue, as such.........

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Wow Alexis, I can't wait for this. Why don't you train the Wink girls so we can have this regularly
Hi Mike,
I trained and worked Full Service for 9 months on the east coast at the most prominent Nuru Venue in the country...
I do it now solo and in some of my requested sessions at Langtrees.. I don't need to re-train... I could be a facilitator myself ;-)) x

Prince Mike Port

Silver Member
Hi Mike,
I trained and worked Full Service for 9 months on the east coast at the most prominent Nuru Venue in the country...
I do it now solo and in some of my requested sessions at Langtrees.. I don't need to re-train... I could be a facilitator myself ;-)) x
Thanks Alex, I didn't say you need to retrain. I believe you are well versed in Nuru

sunyun

Legend Member
Yes heat your room.
You can actually use warmed Coconut oil and its good for the anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities... it also looks nicer on the skin visually than a Guar Gum mix..

I'm planning on doing a Perth tour privately come August.. So will post in this forum to let you know... but here is my profile too..

Alexis

Sadly I don't think I can persuade the boss to send me to Perth in Aug., but I will certainly try !

Cheers.

Alexis Lily

Gold Member
Yes heat your room.

Alexis

Sadly I don't think I can persuade the boss to send me to Perth in Aug., but I will certainly try !

Cheers.
Syn Yun, where are you from?

Erin11

Massage Therapist
Bronze Member
We started the training today with a couple of our ladies. Be patient just a little while longer - it's definitely coming soon.;);)
Yes Nuru massage training on Saturday and i was the lucky guinea pig :joyful: :p
It felt awesome and was sooo much fun! ( all involved got a good laugh)
The Nuru gel looks & feels very slimey /goooey, and creates a wonderful platform to slip and slid and massage on. The gel left my skin feeling wonderful after the massage, it absorbed really well and didnt leave any residue or odour. This style of massage was very enjoyable with the body to body pressure/ contact.
It felt super sexy with the gel all over our bodies and the visual of it all with the huge mirrors adds to the experience. One happy lil winkster here. hey boss Im always available for guinea pig duties ok;)

Erin x

S

switch

I had a session with Spicy Cayenne, bloody awesome. She kept the room relatively cool as it stopped the nuru drying to fast. The feel of the stuff is divine, it's beyond slippery, weird but fucking awesome. Soo much fun :)

fordguy1111

Silver Member
Well after starting this thread, today ( Saturday 16/01/16) I went to Secrets for my first Nuru massge with the lovely Kylie , And I have to say it was as good if not better than I expected. Kylie was very friendly and made me feel relaxed and although she said she is still learning the ropes from Elle all I can say is that Kylie is a fast learner. Absolutely loved it and will be back again very soon. Thank you for all who made the Nuru Massage possible you have made one of my fantasies come true.