• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Mine too I can even get nipplegasms lol

I guess only the odd ones will experience nipplegasm. Mine are directly connected to a pole, a north pole going south. So you can say they have the ability to erect the said pole but not enough to cause fireworks and launching of the rocket.

Lacie Tomson

Gold Member
I love the sensitivity in my nipples. Nipplegasms galore for me. Not uncommon for me to cum twice before going south just by nipple play. Actually most of the important parts are ultra sensitive, so after multiple orgasms the only downside to nipples is that they are so sensitive just touching can force total body numbness.
Hmmm....... I love my job :oops:

Rod

Gold Member
I love the sensitivity in my nipples. Nipplegasms galore for me. Not uncommon for me to cum twice before going south just by nipple play. Actually most of the important parts are ultra sensitive, so after multiple orgasms the only downside to nipples is that they are so sensitive just touching can force total body numbness.
We gotta meat ASAP!!..;)

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
Why does it seem that all of the sensitive and responsive ladies/nipples are in Canberra?

Giselle Gold

Gold Member
I didn't think it was much of a thing for guys, but since i started working I've learnt heaps of guys love it! ;)

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I have the most sensitive nipples in the world. If I have an R&T or even full service, part of foreplay is having them very lightly licked and caressed. Gets me hard as a rock.

Any guys (or girls) feel the same way?
Yes! I have sensitive nipples and just love having them licked and sucked (gently) by a lady. It is like a turbo boost for my drive shaft when it is being stroked in the right way simultaneously.

And of course, I enjoy returning the favour very much too.

XLNC

Legend Member
Well I'd take that too if it was forthcoming and forgetting the nipples sensitivity debate for a second, I do wonder why my favourite WLs insist on going for the balls for some foreplay sucking when I've told them, like my nipples, the sensitivity tease just ain't there. I tell them to forget the bulbs and concentrate on the stem. We're slowly getting there :)
You poor, poor man. I do pity you so. A warm tongue teasing my shaved scrotum is on par with the nipple licking. Or both at the same time, ooh la-la, now that would be decadent...

XLNC

Legend Member
Hmmm, I may have to pay you a visit, Miss Tomson. We have so much in common. You like nipplegasms, I like giving 'em. It's an obligatory stop from kissing and necking en route to Paradise Valley. Really warms up a lady's engine, and when done properly, helps her reach her destination all the quicker I find.

Lacie Tomson

Gold Member
Hmmm, I may have to pay you a visit, Miss Tomson. We have so much in common. You like nipplegasms, I like giving 'em. It's an obligatory stop from kissing and necking en route to Paradise Valley. Really warms up a lady's engine, and when done properly, helps her reach her destination all the quicker I find.
Your XLNC I would enjoy you visiting VERY much!

Missy Myers

Gold Member
I have the most sensitive nipples in the world. If I have an R&T or even full service, part of foreplay is having them very lightly licked and caressed. Gets me hard as a rock.

Any guys (or girls) feel the same way?
Yes I've even had am orgasm from having my nipples played with, very unexpected but oh so good

AdultStack

Silver Member
A foot fetish is one of the most addictive fetish's on earth, right up there with nylon panties.

Absolutely love hot feet!! Not so much nylon panties though... go figure.

On the actual topic, my nipples are extremely sensitive. I think it has something to do with my nipples being pierced because I don't remember them being this sensitive before hand. Not that I can really remember since it was like 17 years ago lol

My nipples do have a straight connection to my pussy.......I love it when guys do work it out without being told :p;):kiss:

Ok that statement is exceptionally hot I must admit :shy:

I always thought nipplegasms was a myth.

I have met a couple of girls that have, especially if I alternated from lightly caressing and licking to biting over and over again ;)

Last edited:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
O nipples now where talking. Men's nipples are so overlooked but I get such enjoyment sitting on top of a man kissing his lips, neck then running my tongue over his nipples as I work my way down. Or if he is on top giving them a gentle squeeze running them between my fingers. I totally get the pleasure of nipple play yum.

AdultStack

Silver Member
O nipples now where talking. Men's nipples are so overlooked but I get such enjoyment sitting on top of a man kissing his lips, neck then running my tongue over his nipples as I work my way down. Or if he is on top giving them a gentle squeeze running them between my fingers. I totally get the pleasure of nipple play yum.

Yeeeaaahh... That sounds awesome :woot:

ozwarlock67

Legend Member

I like mine licked or verrry gently caressed.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Love to bite a guy's nipples.......suck a little bit.......tease it with my tongue and attach nipple clamps if required............:p sigh.........or soak them in champagne and like them..........rrrrrrrrrrrrrr so many things you can do with nice nipples..........:kiss::shame::hungry:

XLNC

Legend Member
I like everything but the biting part. While licking and sucking are guaranteed to make things very interesting down below, biting or pain of any kind (so possibly the clamps too though have never tried that) is a surefire way to make things droopy very quickly. But we are all wired differently so I expect many others would find it very stimulating.

Nipples are delicious appetisers for the main course. And as some have indicated, can be enjoyed as a main too. Thank you, God/Evolution/Aliens Whose Experiment We Are. :)

Explorer44

Silver Member
My nipples do have a straight connection to my pussy.......I love it when guys do work it out without being told :p;):kiss:
Hi everyone.
I'm relatively new to Talking Sex and already I would like to say that I'm very happy to be here ☺.
My search for others of similarities in answer to questions I have about my own sexual turn ons, mostly of which all my life have kept to myself, embarrassed because I felt they weren't normal for a man to have, has lead me to this thread in the Forum. Thank you Ozwarlock67..! I too have sensitive nipples and finally can relate to others how awesome it is to have them. Just like Rochelle, my nipples and penis are very much in tune, so much so when both stimulated together, I have orgasms that sends my whole body shivering n shaking uncontrollably. And the more my nipples are played while I'm cumming, the longer the duration I cum, shiver and shake.

Happy2

Legend Member
MAK ma'am

You never did go any further after teasing us about your nipples
Are they, to use your words still "Spectacular" ??
;)