• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Harry161

Gold Member
Just a single bar on me.

I prefer the bar on women over rings. But with or without I'll never turn a breast away

Happy2

Legend Member
You ladies are right All we men need is one ring But not the nipple But the nose
Far easier to lead us around that way

And the rope from the nipple to the ladies hand? Well it just ruins the lines of my well tailored shirts

Yoshi Langtrees

Gold Member
images

Sophie Lee

Gold Member
I love to lick a mans nipples to see his reaction, then if I see he likes it I will nibble on them, sometimes they want it more full on. I find it nice to have mine caressed the same without, nipple rings, so if a man has a ring in it I guess it is not just a superficial piece of bling, but, more that perhaps it arouses him. mmmmmm

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
I used to have both done, but my son when he was all of 3 - 4 months old was curious about the shiny things in daddy's boobs and decided to grab one with the crazy freaky baby grip strength kids have and ripped it out.
With one demunted nipple, I felt weird with just the one, so now I don't wear any.

FYI - If you think they hurt getting put in, try ripping one out!

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
I had a pair of lesbian girls dressed in leather and pvc do mine. They were flaunting it and teasing me blatantly and new damn well that I was busy looking at their boobies (corset cleavage) when that first needle went through. By the time the shock had worn off and I was just really becoming conscious again of what was going on around me, the second one went through.
I both hated and loved that they were able to do that to me...if that makes sense.

alexeisayle

Tantric Sensual masseur (x PT)
Silver Member
It's only painful when they shove the needle in...and even then it's kind of blissful
I thought the most painful part was putting on the clamp. Like being bitten continuously for 30 seconds. I hardly felt the needles :)

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I had a pair of lesbian girls dressed in leather and pvc do mine. They were flaunting it and teasing me blatantly and new damn well that I was busy looking at their boobies (corset cleavage) when that first needle went through. By the time the shock had worn off and I was just really becoming conscious again of what was going on around me, the second one went through.
I both hated and loved that they were able to do that to me...if that makes sense.

Makes complete sense ;)

Gina Ling

Gold Member
I used to have both done, but my son when he was all of 3 - 4 months old was curious about the shiny things in daddy's boobs and decided to grab one with the crazy freaky baby grip strength kids have and ripped it out.
With one demunted nipple, I felt weird with just the one, so now I don't wear any.

FYI - If you think they hurt getting put in, try ripping one out!
Oh no ....