News

V

Villa1278

Only women could perform that protest. If a man tries and a woman simply gets naked , protest over.

S

sexnut

It's a bird, it's a plane no it's a!!!

Stuntmen die on film set

This PISSES me off!!!!
Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cosmo-vars

"Canada launches campaign to replace beaver with polar bear as national emblem"

I never even knew it was a beaver!

S

sexnut

Bacteria found in mouthwash!! Including Australia

Treat or BAM!

S

sexnut

I love this!:laughing4
link is broken so has been taken down

Sad event :(

F

Farm Boy

Abusive wife presses hubby for forgiveness
Compiled by NG SI HOOI, A. RAMAN and LIM WEY WEN

A 48-year-old Singaporean woman, whose husband walked out on her after 24 years of emotional abuse, went to the press to plead for forgiveness from him, Nanyang Siang Pau reported.

The woman admitted that she threw tantrums on her spouse often but her 53-year-old husband had always put up with the abuse.

“I am the youngest in the family. I'm spoilt. I told my husband that I have a bad temper before he married me.

“He had promised then that he would bear with me and my bad temper,” said the woman, known only as Wang.

The dejected wife admitted that she would ignore the husband, giving him the cold shoulder for months on end over small matters.

But in March, he had had enough and told her that he wanted a divorce.

“It shocked me,” Wang was reported as saying.

“For all the time we were married, he would do everything for me. Yet, I always threw tantrums and I did not count my blessings that I have such a good husband.

“I regret not knowing how to appreciate him,” she said.

F

Farm Boy

Indonesia at Bottom of Clean Toilet Rankings in Asia 3:52pm Oct 14, 2011

Brace yourselves, germaphobes: Indonesia’s toilets are some of the dirtiest in Asia, according to the non-governmental World Toilet Organization.

The organization placed Indonesia at twelfth among the 18 Asian countries judged to have the filthiest toilets.

“We have worse toilets compared with other [Asian] countries,” said Naning Adiwoso, founder of the Indonesian Toilet Association (ATI). “Though the rank is better than Vietnam, we’re below the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.”

Naning said that the rankings were determined by the WTO based the number of germs found on toilets randomly tested in each country.

As many as 80 million germs could be found living on a single toilet, Naning said, and those germs could lead to infectious diseases such as typhoid.

She also stressed that merely flushing a toilet would not eliminate the germs living on it, and that regular cleaning and sanitation and was required.

“Education in the family has a main role, because there are those who consider toilets as less important, so they are defecating or urinating at the river or [engaging in] open defecation,” she said.

She said that with Indonesia’s highly mobile population, the country desperately needed an increase in the number of public toilets available.

ATI was established 10 years ago with the aim of educating Indonesians about the need for more hygienic and sustainable toilet practices. The organization will be planning events as part of the upcoming World Toilet Day observed on Nov. 19.

Antara

F

Farm Boy

Published: Tuesday November 8, 2011 MYT 1:52:00 PM
Updated: Tuesday November 8, 2011 MYT 1:54:38 PM
Groups told not to make issue of slaughtering of cows in school compounds
By KANG SOON CHEN

KUALA LUMPUR: Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and other non-Muslim organisations have been told not to make an the issue of the slaughtering of cows in school compounds during the Hari Raya Haji celebrations.

Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said this issue touched religious sensitivities and furthermore, the practice had been carried out for a long time.

Hindus in the country understood the neccesity of this practice according to the teachings of Islam, Muhyiddin told reporters after meeting the 50 Teach for Malaysia fellows here Tuesday.

F

Farm Boy

And after CHOGM Colin should aim for this,

World Toilet Summit
Print | Email

This annually organized event brings together non-profit organizations, government bodies, academia and other industry players to address the sanitation crisis that affects 2.6 billion people globally. The inaugural World Toilet Summit was held in Singapore and across the past 10 years we have seen the summit being held across the globe. Previous summits were held in Seoul, Taipei, Beijing, Shanghai, Belfast, Moscow, Bangkok, New Delhi, Macau and Philadelphia. With the voices of influential leaders of the world coming together, the World Toilet Summit brings an opportunity to bring hope to the 40% of the world’s population needing proper sanitation.
World Toilet Summit 2011

S

sexnut

Glad your not a member of this family

S

sexnut

:laughing4

Eclipse