• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

New 'Toys' arrived....for the 'Pleasure Chambre'

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Some exciting new 'Toys' have arrived and are now installed in the pleasure Chambre. I took pics but can't seem to be able to get them onto the forum (I will ask Miss Sue to assist with that, when next I see her).

One is a High Stool with built-in Double Dildo ( imagine yourself...sitting on the stool... With ankles chained to the legs of the stool, with hands bound above your head, as you rise yourself up and down on those 2 Dildoes!

The other is a 'Rocking Horse' with in-built Dildo...for the 'Ride-of-your-life'

Bookings now open...P.M. Sir Stefan for a 'Test Ride'

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Yes...'Ladies Only'... And Yes...some of the toys do 'Vibrate'.....and YES, pictures WILL appear, soon as I can make them happen. Sir Stefan may be adept with 'The Crop', but IT does present a challenge!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Of course there is one way, that is better than a few pictures, and that is a 'Tour of the Chambre' with eyes wide open!

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
6cac3dc9c444dc5c4d1172793fd40025.jpg

svengali

Foundation Member
That rocking horse would be a good teaching aid at pony clubs.

Many new riders find it hard to "post" to a trot and an aid like this would be perfect for teaching the necessary co-ordination. Plus, no trouble getting the girls to practise.

TheCock

Legend Member
Ill take one rocking horse thanks! Put some cuffs and chains around her to keep her there and rock it all night long heheh :D