• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Never been to a swingers party but wanna try. Advise for newbie please!

gazzman

Gold Member
Ok, I'm a swinging virgin. A coupla mates go regularly to the one under La Cherie and thats the main reason i dont want to go there for my first time. Im a bit self conscious and if its not for me that's cool i dont wanna be there entertainmenmt for the nite. can single blokes go to Players? What about the one at Wangara? I usually play with young Asians at massaage places, obviosly the girls wont be that young but what can i expect? Don't want someone my mum's age!! Someone once said swingers are like a big club and outsiders take a long time to work into the group. Is that true? Can i expect atleast to get some action or is it 10 to 1 guys to girls and only the smooth ones pick up. Whats the manners? Do i need to be a smooth pua to score?

S

Saige

ahhhh swingers virgin,,,take the leap, you will never look back!!! I have been in SW community for many many years HOWEVER it is about finding the right one for you...After having seen the Players room tonight ..its is pretty fab and they accept single guys...INFACT ANY NEWBIES TO SWINGING I THINK THIS WOULD BE PERFECT PLACE FOR YOU TO GO..it is classy and the people involved are of good calibre!! If you dont want to go alone there are a few of us expreienced workers who will not only be your date but know how to make the night the best ever...get you comfortable, show you the ropes and oh yeh MAKE YOU THE ENVY OF ALL THERE XXX

TheCock

Legend Member
ahhhh swingers virgin,,,take the leap, you will never look back!!! I have been in SW community for many many years HOWEVER it is about finding the right one for you...After having seen the Players room tonight ..its is pretty fab and they accept single guys...INFACT ANY NEWBIES TO SWINGING I THINK THIS WOULD BE PERFECT PLACE FOR YOU TO GO..it is classy and the people involved are of good calibre!! If you dont want to go alone there are a few of us expreienced workers who will not only be your date but know how to make the night the best ever...get you comfortable, show you the ropes and oh yeh MAKE YOU THE ENVY OF ALL THERE XXX

Arrive with saige and chloe on either arm with ava and silk in the huddle before swapping places during the night

Or idea! book 20 - 30 w/l and create your own swingers party!

gazzman

Gold Member
Thanks for the tips. When i win lotto ill hire 20-30 girls and shout youse an invite.
Cant find the info on players entry costs and opening times. Its probbably under my nose but i cant find it. Help!
Im getting exited :icon_blow:la::-X