• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

nervous

• Thread starter Bi couple curious
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bi couple curious

are there any other new couples who have been to players that can tell us how their first time was. we are both bit nervous and shy. any help appreciated

Buzz

Foundation Member
hello Bi couple,
the friendly staff will make you feel totally at ease. from what ive seen there is never any pressure and its a fun realxed nightclub atmosphere with amazing facility.
I think its quite normal to feel nervous. From what i saw the first night there were some gorgeous bi couples there.

P

Peter

are there any other new couples who have been to players that can tell us how their first time was. we are both bit nervous and shy. any help appreciated
Hi if you come to the Player Lounge I can assure you of a great fun time in a relaxed atmosphere,and I or Manuel will gladly be a host for you and your partner to help with any nerves, hope to see you both there.

mr&mrs smith

Bronze Member
Hi we are interested in having a look at the new players club, can anyone tell me what the ages range from? have any couples who have had a look at players got any opinions or feedback about the place?

Buzz

Foundation Member
HI Mr & Mrs Smith. the age range was about late 30's - 50s
Still quiet at the club, but apparently just after new year and xmas is not noted for busy bustling club scene.
IM sure over next few openings will get lots more in.
They have allowed couples in early to view the place and see if its for them before committing to the night.
Its worth a look

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Welcome aboard
Please have an avatar, any pic will do. It is considered polite on this site to have an avatar, thank-you

Status
Not open for further replies.