• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Need some points of view on sexual harassment, violation, and assault.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
THE FOLLOWING SHORT STORY IS BASED ON TRUE EVENTS. NO NAMES OR ORGANISATIONS HAVE BEEN NAMED TO PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF THE INDIVIDUALS LIVING IN CLOSE PROXIMITY OF SOME OF THE AUDIENCE. NO JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN APPLIED DURING THE RECREATION ON ACTUAL EVENTS. THE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO RAISE AWARENESS OF UNFORTUNATE ACTIVITIES THAT HAPPEN TO INNOCENT INDIVIDUALS EVERYDAY.

Here is a real life scenario that has been happening for the better part of this year. And the most recent violation attack happened over this holiday season.

Take one manager of a Perth entertainment venue that is of the highest profile. A balding male who is overweight at the age of 58. He is clever as he speaks several dialects of Chinese. But that is not uncommon where he comes from. He is doing alright, yet works for a living and is not near as affluent as the customers and guests that he runs around after. Yet it has been documented that he enjoys reminding the staff on the he floor about the power that he has over their livelihoods.

He is a red blooded male like most of us dudes here on the this forum. Likes a bit of variety and the touch of beautiful women. Can't hold that against him as that is a nectar of life that is wonderful. And I for one am very grateful that there are so many venues full of ladies available. Life is bliss. However, when a man chooses to use his position of power to gain sexual privileges through blackmail is it uncommon? I believe it is not, which is unfortunate. Another factor that I believe is unfortunately not uncommon is the way the victims are targeted. Who he does not target, are the strong able minded young women who have choices in life and will probably shut him down and expose him to his wife and and any other authority that takes interest in such injustice. He preys on another type.

Here's the target....... A struggling student in her twenties from a foreign land who have very limited choices who is at the bottom of the chain of command in her job. She is blessed with extraordinary good looks. Many propositions have been made by many men in many walks of life that range from riches to rags. And in all the years I have known her, she has never compromised her own integrity. That is evident in the hours she works in humble jobs and study that literally replaces her hours of sleep. Her need to struggle against scarcity are heart breaking. Even with the quality and portions of food she eats. Bound by her duty to send most of what little money she has to support family members in her homeland. Her beliefs are her own and she stands true to that. Each to their own. But I am sure you see that every job she has she values to the point that she is desperate for every dollar of her hard earned income.

Here are the events that took place. She was offered a tidy sum of cash for some sexual favours to which she turned down. He is a careful man in choosing when to say things so there are never witnesses and his wife is unlikely to find out. Following his rejection life has been difficult for this humble and desperate worker in shift cuts and bad shifts.

Without too many details another proposition has been made where he will get what he wants in order for life to become easier in the way of rewards and more shifts. During the festive season a few days ago she was violated behind a closed office door. This has left the girl very traumatised. And to the effect of not really wanting to be alone with anyone. But the time she trusted me enough to turn up and talk about it, I have never seen her in such a shaken broken state.

That is the recent happenings. The manager is still anticipating sex from this vulnerable indivIdual. While she is now struggling to face every hour, and having trouble not letting down her loved ones in need back home.

No reports have been made as there are no witnesses. And feels no one will back her up as this is a frequent phenomena. All details right down to a mugshot is available to crime stoppers, women's political groups, the HQ of the organisation where he works, and his wife are ready to go.

Yet it's unfortunate that these things don't get disclosed. Until something awful happens.

That's the story so far......does anyone have any thoughts or opinions.......

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Record the conversation, even if the police can't do anything with it at least she has supporting evidence to present it to the wife or others, which will expose him for the creep he is.

You can get hidden camera's nowadays in the size of pens, which were previously confined to the imagination of a James Bond film.

Okay, maybe I have been watching too many spy/crime films, but you get the drift.

Well if she is a student, maybe just record the audio through her mobile phone? ;)

Last edited:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Record the conversation, even if the police can't do anything with it at least she has supporting evidence to present it to the wife or others, which will expose him for the creep he is.

You can get hidden camera's nowadays in the size of pens, which were previously confined to the imagination of a James Bond film.

Okay, maybe I have been watching too many spy/crime films, but you get the drift.

Well if she is a student, maybe just record the audio through her mobile phone? ;)
agree with asianguy you can get spy cameras in the way of a pen, and usb drive and a pair of sunglasses as well as a voice recorder in the form of a usb drive. i have 1 of each and work very well .

asianguy77

Diamond Member
agree with asianguy you can get spy cameras in the way of a pen, and usb drive and a pair of sunglasses as well as a voice recorder in the form of a usb drive. i have 1 of each and work very well .

Haha, curious as to know what you use them for? ;)

Lingham

Diamond Member
Agree with Asianguy: he needs to be exposed. Who knows, others that he has also harassed may then come forward too.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Ill never forget an episode of law and order svu
Similar situation that the girl had little in the way of proof so didnt want to procede.
Liv told her even if unsuccessful
Her victims had empowered themselves by bearing witness on there atackers and rarely regretted it.

Just tv? Maybe. ...

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yeah, its as easy as a couple of phone calls to expose this Simple Simon to the law and his family and the rest. Yet the girl insisted nothing is done yet as she needs this job. Its a typical situation.

I don't wish to intervene so directly. I am glad that so many feel the same though.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
it is intimidation, bulling and terrorism ( damned if you do and damned if you don't ) only the victim can decide the correct course of action . i myself would take him head on n make him pay for being a ass

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep!! I agree with all the above.

Your friend needs to make a formal complaint to whoever is in overall charge of the business. Chances are this creep has done this kind of thing before and there may well be suspicions about him already at management level. These top people didn't get where they are by being blind and stupid.

It will take guts and I can guess how hard it will be for her but keeping quiet won't make things any better. Even if it costs her this job she can at least leave with her head held high knowing she has probably saved some other girl from similar harassment.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
It is her own journey. And I believe she first has to resolve the fear and altered behaviour before she is able to deal with Simple Simon. From conversation with her she has expressed that she can only bring herself to tell me part of what happened in that office.

What happens to her manager right now is less important than assisting her in coming to terms of what has happened and not attaching any more meaning that causes her to self defeat.

I will be spending some time with her tomorrow. And right now, somebody listening is what she needs. Any suggestions I make are subtle and subconscious. She is not ready to resolve anything. She can barely see the situation for what it is. Her mind is presently creating a lot of shit that makes it a lot worse than what it is.

Langtrees VIP Perth 3

Diamond Member
What a f....n asshole. Men like that do prey on the weak and helpless. They like the power rush. Thats what rapist like. The power.
No job is that important. I would probably confront him in front of others and let him fire me. Then go to the employment tribunal.
I am sure that we could all come up with a list of potential jobs for her with decent employers.
Where is it she works? Lets all be his difficult customers. She doesn't have to know.
I assume it is a restaurant and hey Yoda we could do dinner

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yes... many kind people have been disturbed by this event.

Right now I'm more focused on being proactive about supporting her current state.

There has been kind people thats been in contact. And action will be taken.

And as I said in pm.... yes gather some interesting souls and lets do dinner :)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Be a friend and listen Yoda but above all else make her believe that this is not acceptable behavior.
making her "believe" is one thing but letting her "know" is far better . :) and yes it is all about your friend Yoda . making sure she is in a good place with it all . for she is the one who will suffer either way .

Master Yoda

Legend Member
If only there was media involvement. Today Tonight loves this sort of thing. Simple Simon would learn his lesson when a camera crew chases him across a car park lol.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
If only there was media involvement. Today Tonight loves this sort of thing. Simple Simon would learn his lesson when a camera crew chases him across a car park lol.
so true Yoda give them a call and see what happens , remember you friend will be in the middle .maybe she is not ready for it just yet , but with time she might .

bushseeker

Foundation Member
One thing you have to be carefull of going the trial by public route is wheather she took or can be construed to have taken money for the sex. You did say it was offered.
Regardless of the situation very little public sympathy would come her way . The opposite could happen and he the victim
Tt and ACA are just trash tv all they want is public interest. .. the truth be damned
Going to them is like selling your soul.
You might get what you want but the payments not worth it

Master Yoda

Legend Member
That's right...for now she comes first. I will be seeing her for dinner later this evening.

I won't even talk about it unless she brings it up.

W

wr3xr

She's realistically got 3 options.

A) Toughen up and stand up to him. She knows right from wrong and if she isnt willing to help herself, dont bother trying either.

B) Quit and find a job elsewhere.

C) Spear gun and Mr Muscle. No body to find.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
She's realistically got 3 options.

A) Toughen up and stand up to him. She knows right from wrong and if she isnt willing to help herself, dont bother trying either.

B) Quit and find a job elsewhere.

C) Spear gun and Mr Muscle. No body to find.
i wouldn't put it like that but something close .

TheCock

Legend Member
ooh yes!!!! Undercover op!! Maybe go to today tonight to help expose him on national TV!!!

First thing, can she find a job elsewhere? Maybe look for another job and then before she leaves go do the undercover operation. If I had a similar business Id take her on.

Be there for her, don't let her think she is all alone. We are strangers but she has all of our support from the forum!!!

Should be able to figure out who this is....

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Thank you....saw her last night for dinner and dessert. I just focussed on keeping her in a good state. There was only a brief mention of this and I just told her it'll be ok soon.

And thanks everyone for every good thought. It is appreciated.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Thanks again everybody for the PMs, concerns and support for my dear friend.

Simple Simon is kept as an arms length is kept at an arms length as long as she stays away from him and keeps within eye shot of the surveillance and requests company of others when she does need to be out of camera range. The place she works at is as extreme as it can get when it comes to security cameras.

Seeds have been sown, and action has been taken from friends on and off the forum and it will only be so long before his time comes.

At present I have caught up with the victim a few times and she is having sleeping issues as she is plagued by nightmares most nights.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
yoda that's good to hear , remember it is about her safety 1st , job is 2nd , the ass ripe is a big fat "0" .

let us know if and when something changes

W

wr3xr

Serioously, if shes plagued by nightmares every night why doesnt she just leave?

Master Yoda

Legend Member
She can leave.... but her nightmares will remain. She is very disturbed by the forced violation.

Things are in the pipeline.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Update. The girl has left and returned from a holiday. She still has nightmares about what happened in that office.

To this day she stays out of the shadows of camera areas and other people's eye shot. Yet he still pursues and harrasses her with offending suggestions.

For those who have anything to do with the pearl room or asked me before, PM me and I will tell you who it is.

Its open season on this guy.