• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Mrs Langtrees

Manager @ Langtrees
Foundation Member
Mr Mayor, Councillors, & Residents,
My name is Mary-Anne Kenworthy and I am a Madam in the sex Industry.
Last Friday David Kay rang and explained the problems he was having over his occupapation of his new premises.I meet David some years ago and also being curious to see the services he offered organised to look through his premises over the weekend to decide for myself if he offered a sexual service or a legimate healthy solution to common sexual problems.
With my 23 years experience with in the sex industry I believe I am in a position to judge the difference between a brothel and a legimate health service.
I found nothing about David's service that wasn't in the best interest of his consumers and nothing that suggests his service is for sexual gratification.The service he offers has the ability to help many sexual disorders and give men and women the ability to discover their true sexual feelings and therefore adds to a better quality of life for themselves and all others around them.
David's Kay service is a legal service that comes under all councils consulting room occupations.
This is a copy of this mornings paper which offers many adds of f a sensual and sexual nature to enhance peoples sexual well being.
Like the variety of restuarants we have their are many legimate services offered for sexual improvement and these should not be confused with the brothel or sexual gratification services.
Thank You for your time