• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Mum waxing there anus and the vagina at 40

S

sw33t

Hi there,

I like to know is it ok for a mum to wax her anus and her vagina at 40 years old, and if I can which location salon can I go to to wax my vagina and my anus.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
It is no problem to wax these areas. In fact as we grow older the hair becomes coarser and it is far more comfortable to wax.
All salons do this service. Look for one with more mature operators, and speak with one before you go. The salon supplies a disposal g string to make you more comfortable.

S

sw33t

Also I like to say that I enjoy wearing a G string at 40 but is ok for a mum to wear a g string at 40. I have not came across a mum who wears a g string at 40.

When I wax my vagina only and wearing a g string at a public place I can feel the hair on my anus.By waxing the anus It might seem more comfortable to me.

When me and my husbane having sex we enjoy giving each other oral but my husbane would not want to lick my anus biggest its covered with hair and might seem discusting licking at it.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
well im not a mum, and only 21... but i get everything waxed off... all nice and smooth... and i plan too until im too old to get my legs at the angles required for a good wax.. haha.
Dont see any reason to NOT get everything waxed, and why cant a 40yo wear a G string... i know plenty of 40+ who are hot and still wax and im sure they wear a gstring when they want to aswell!

As far as im concerned, we should all do what we want and feel comfortable with!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Laser Hair removal is another answer and it dosen't grow back. I got rid of over 80% of all the haie. You have to do before yoy start going to grey as it does not work on blonde or grey haie.

S

sw33t

If I go to a mature salon place I might not seem very comfortable showing my vagina and my anus to the mature person who is treating me.
They might think its disgusting for a mum to wax her personal body parts

S

sw33t

well im not a mum, and only 21... but i get everything waxed off... all nice and smooth... and i plan too until im too old to get my legs at the angles required for a good wax.. haha.
Dont see any reason to NOT get everything waxed, and why cant a 40yo wear a G string... i know plenty of 40+ who are hot and still wax and im sure they wear a gstring when they want to aswell!

As far as im concerned, we should all do what we want and feel comfortable with!

Hi there,

How does it fell waxing your anus does it hurt.When waxing the anus the person treating you, do they ask questions why you are waxing your anus and do they feel comfortable looking at your anus.

Also when you have waxed your anus and wearing g string do you have better fell wearing the g string.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
well i dont use anything, i have been going to the same girl for a while now and just have a towel over me to cover whatever she doesnt need to see...

The first time i had my arse waxed it was a little tender initially, but within a day or two it was fine, and wearing a gstring felt great because it was nice and smooth!

Having the anus area done doesnt hurt any more than the rest.. it usually only takes a few strips of wax, one or two down each side then just a bit of tidying up.
When you book a brazillan wax in, simply ask if they are able to wax your arse as well. A few girls dont do it (not trained etc) but most are more than happy to do it.

I figure if someone is willing to do a brazillian anyway, theres not much difference if you want your arse done too... usually included in the price, but you just need to ask them to do it!

Ive had a few different people doing it, and noone has blinked twice when i have asked for it :)

I would always recommend going to a top end salon though... the few extra dollars you may spend are worth it! The girls are usually more experienced and more professional from the experiences i have had!

Good luck if you decide to get it done!

S

sw33t

If I decide to do wax my personal parts, how will I feel having sex with my husbane with no hair on my personal body parts it might seem to have a different feel in a way.

What different feeling do get when having sex.

M

Mary Anne PA

Heloooo Poppits what a great knew look . Well done mrs Kenworthy and Team.
It's really clear and i don't have to use my specs at all now.
I am well into my 70's and get a regular wax job once a month. Us old folk still love to have sex...and grey hair down there looks disgusting...So there you go also my daughter gave me a g string to wear last Xmas ..how cool is that ....thats all i wear now I still feel like a woman and your never too old...gawd 40 is so young..

taraa Petals

Phanny Vergeena Doubtfire

Alias G string granny lol

DeeAnn D

Gold Member
feel like a woman and your never too old

LOL yes mrs doubtfire gotta agree with that LOL and anyone that says that to me, that they too old I just say they are full of BULLSHIT LOL

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
Sex when all the hair is gone doesnt feel all that much different i guess, but you can feel all the juices dripping all over which i love! And its just cleaner and more hygenic!

S

sw33t

Do men enjoy when ladies have no hair on there anus or do they like a little bit of hair in the women anus.

What happens if my husbane gets attracted with my anus and starts to lick my anus.Is that normal for husbane to lick there wife anus during sex or is that just disgusting.

P

Paul881

I love licking there, but that's just me, other guys might hate the idea.

S

sw33t

How often should I wax my anus and vagina to prevent any hair regrow. What colour
g string should I buy when showing my husbane my clean vagina and my anus when having sex.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
about every 4 weeks works for me, get a little regrowth, but its resonably soft so not too bad... can get it done a little sooner, but might not be enough regrowth to actually get a successful wax...

Whats your husdand favorite colour? black or red are always favorites... white can look good too :)

M

Mary Anne PA

I wish I were dark enough for laser hair removal. I went for a swim the other week, and realised that since Im not stripping, my hair is a bit longer than usual, and I had to work hard to not be escaping from my bathers!

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Haven't sucked a hairy pussy for many many years and can only say I prefer hair free

Like a little strip above but nothing around the labia

Rhetty xxx

K

kevin

Just wax or pluck it out. The other thing you could do is bleach the hair so you can't really see. My ex asked me to wax everything for her so being the good boyfriend I did. Without hair down there everything feels a lot more sensitive and it drove the missus wild. So no complaints. While I was getting waxed we started to talk about using hot wax in the bedroom as well. Best idea haha!

S

sw33t

I`ve read stories that after you have waxed, in a few days you may have pimples or rash over the vagina and the anus

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
sure, you may get one or two ingrown hairs (i usually only get them over the top section) but just buy some cream from the place you get your waxing done to minimize them... i have very sensitve skin and ive never had too much of a problem, as long as you go to a good beautician!!! make sure you ask plenty of questions when you get there to make sure the girl knows what shes doing and if the wax is too hot, make sure you tell her, because that is usually when a rash is caused..
also, i usually put baby powder on for a few days after ive just been done to prevent a rash from sweating...
but yeah, using a cmbination of baby powder and ingrown hair removal cream, ive never had a problem with anything

R

ready4itnw

well just a quick one, I want to get my partner waxed, he is not that hairy but want him all smooth.

Back, butt and maybe around the anus

Does anyone know of any good operators who work from their private home that would do this.

Any info would be appreciated.

Paula xx

S

SimpleSimon

Look regardless of what you want waxed or your reasons for doing it. If you go to a professional salon they will listen to what you want and give you the service that your paying for. They wont laugh at you or anything like that because they are in the business of hair removal and they want you to come back so they can pay their staff and their bills. Simple as that.

If you are really uncomfortable about getting it done maybe have a shower right before your appointment with a nice scented soap and ask a girlfriend to go with you for support. Even tell the lady serving you that you are nervous I'm sure your not the first and she will be able to reassure you.

HTH

R

rocket2f

Hi, been reading this thread n wondering any guys have their anus hair done here? Any info? I am new to the site and also not familiar with any pro providing these services. I welcome any comment. Cheers.

S

Sergeant Mendoza

I lick my partner anus, no problem with me at all. Not sure about others.

P

Pleasure Me

Definitely ok. Just hold the skin tight (as most beauticians will tell you to do anyway) while the waxing is done. Just wear an old g-string.

If you are nervous about it, perhaps tell them this when you make the appointment, most will do their best to make you feel comfortable about the experience.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Hi there,

I like to know is it ok for a mum to wax her anus and her vagina at 40 years old, and if I can which location salon can I go to to wax my vagina and my anus.

I think a woman who wants to wax there vagina and anus why not it feels so nice and smooth and it looks very sexy too so i say go for it and enjoy.
If a woman wants to wear a gstring same thing there is nothing wrong in that i think a woman in a gstring is a big turn on so if you feel comfy wearing one go for it.:hello:

K

koslick

Where in Perth can i get my penis, testicales & anus waxed without them or me being embarased.