• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

MORNING GLORY.... ARE YOU UP FOR IT

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Is it just a bloke thing or do girls get the urge in the mornings too?
Post you thoughts.
Oh and Lana maybe you could go with a MORNING GLORY THEME.

W

Wayne Kerr

I warned Eldrick out on the back 9 once to be a bit more discreet with the ladies.

Dallas

Legend Member
I think it's quite common Holly, I've only experienced some action at 4am once, previous partners were not amused :(

M

Miss Holly

I think it's quite common Holly, I've only experienced some action at 4am once, previous partners were not amused :(

4:00am is actually fine with me! As long as it's still dark outside, I'm happy. x

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I don't mind a.m sex...especially if I'm already awake and heading to sleep:p
But I would launch a primal attack anyone who woke me for it...and that is either a good thing, or a very bad thing. :D

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Definitely not for me; I'm far too grumpy when I first wake up. (Unfortunately for any man who shares a bed with me, haha.) My private parts are strictly nocturnal. :p

Would a Cockcrow wake your private parts up? :D

anytime is a good i reckon....... just poke me if i'm asleep:D

Well, aren't you the happy one? I bet you won't mind doing the hokey pokey at that time. :cool:

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
woh, jumping the gun there abit are we? lol...you can be happy together , but happy3? think twice buddy.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Would a Cockcrow wake your private parts up? :D

Well, aren't you the happy one? I bet you won't mind doing the hokey pokey at that time. :cool:

yep anytime is a good time....... i can touch my toes if needed..... hehe

Lana is the Happy1 ? I am happy2 Know she is a happy 1 too If we got together would there be a Happy3

i am a happy 1, happy2 knows how happy i am...... i was happy to meet u:D:D

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Depend's how sexy the man in my bed is ;) I ussually can't start my morning/day without a coffee but if i have a sexy man in my bed i like to make the most of it... I actually love waking them up with a blowjob, however it gets a bit awkward if they haven't woken up in the first minute or so... Seems a bit wrong to continue lol. . . .

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Depend's how sexy the man in my bed is ;) I ussually can't start my morning/day without a coffee but if i have a sexy man in my bed i like to make the most of it... I actually love waking them up with a blowjob, however it gets a bit awkward if they haven't woken up in the first minute or so... Seems a bit wrong to continue lol. . . .

Bet they Never Ever compain though

anytime is a good i reckon....... just poke me if i'm asleep:D

One poke and you'd be busy, Two pokes would be just plain greedy.