• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Miss PL Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Heres a big shout out to all the guys on the forum.
This Friday Night is our inaugural Miss PL contest. We have 30 ladies of all looks shapes sizes and sex appeal competing for the Title of Miss PL 2016...and a cash prize of $300. There will be the lingerie catwalk .. some amazing sights there.. Followed by the Wet Tshirt Contest.. Just gets better hey!!!.. and then The girls will have to do whatever it takes to get the judges vote... yes... thats right WHATEVER it takes.. the mind boggle doesn't it. And the finale is the finalists ... well I'm not telling.. come and find out for yourselves.
Entry is only $100 (byo)
we need some brave lads to be our judges for the night. It will cost you $200 and its all you can drink and eat... and you have 30 contestants trying to get your vote.. hard to believe but its real

So how do you get to join us..
Email pleasure@langtrees.com
or txt 0423 894 457

DONT MISS MISS PL

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sounds Awesome you will all have fun.Ask Andrew to be a judge and he will dress up to compete.:):)

Do you want to put up a Free Pass for a Male, a couple or a Lady as a competition?

Buzz

Foundation Member
Great idea. We have got one complimentary pass to Miss PL for a single Guy (value $100).
We want your answer for what would be the best way that one of the ladies would be sure to get your vote. Remember we will have 70 people there.. and whatever you wish for may just come true!!!

Buzz

Foundation Member
so is it $100 BYO or $200 with food and drinks?
general admittance is $100 and BYO drinks. we have food included ( nibbles and snacks) For the $100 you get to see 30 very sexy and very liberated ladies strutting their stuff in lingerie, then Wet Tshirts then see them cause mayhem amongst the judges. And the finale... will just be hilarious.
If your brave enough to want to be a judge.. then it will cost you $200 and you get drinks all night. And A Night to remember. Don't bother telling your mates what happened to you .. they wont believe you. theres 3 places left to be a judge... opps make that 2.. we need 1 female judge as well. We need some girl love happening. We are equal opportunity advocates
Dont leave it too late.
Contact us pleasurel@langtrees.com
or by txt 0423 894 457

make sure you let us know you found us on the forum

Buzz

Foundation Member
Miss PL night was an outstanding success. Not quite the number of entrants as expected but 16 of our finest ladies put on a show to demonstrate why they should be crowned Miss PL/. First up a lingerie show.. some decided to bare a bit more!! Then onto the classic Wet Tshit contest. Some wonderful sights . the anything to impress the judges. Need I say more. The winner Sabrina certainly demonstrated her talents as Miss PL during and after the contest. Putting on the most amazing show which had all the guest watching intently and a deserved round of applause followed. Only problem ... we have to wait a year till the next Miss PL contest

James86

Silver Member
Miss PL night was an outstanding success. Not quite the number of entrants as expected but 16 of our finest ladies put on a show to demonstrate why they should be crowned Miss PL/. First up a lingerie show.. some decided to bare a bit more!! Then onto the classic Wet Tshit contest. Some wonderful sights . the anything to impress the judges. Need I say more. The winner Sabrina certainly demonstrated her talents as Miss PL during and after the contest. Putting on the most amazing show which had all the guest watching intently and a deserved round of applause followed. Only problem ... we have to wait a year till the next Miss PL contest
Sounds like I missed out on all the fun, shame I had to work!!
Looking forward to my next night at PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.