• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

honestman

Gold Member
Ahoy Mak I do agree, Rankin is excellent. As well may I suggest "Honestman" as well, even though he can go over the top, he really does cover all the positive and negatives of any debate topic

Ahoj * kapten,

Thx for bringing me up once more. Now I must admit that these forum rules debate can be a lot more challenging than what I'd be fully prepared for, because there would be a lot more unknown variables for any one to really need think about in detail.

Unfortunately given with the above nature I would humbly step away and would recommend other senior members & mods to step in to work out what is best; but I would ask/invite upon the opinions of very long time members (eg. 2 yrs+) so that throughout since then - their opinions would be very worthy considering they've been here for a quite while.

From my distant memory of year/s observing this forum (before joining last year) I would recommend approaching / inviting these members for further discussion (of course other members here can recommend more on top of the list):

Rochelle, Svengali, Smoggy, Spikey, That Guy, Homer, happy2.

Note / Disclaimer: I have posted the above names purely as a way of praise & respect over their posts throughout the forum; and absolutely not with abusive intent anywhere else.

Since Yoda is right at some of his points - the more you impose regulations and conducts; the less "democratic" the entire environment becomes. It needs to somehow remain to be a place to retire our heads somewhere else, but it should not be punitively governed as a court or an interrogation room.

HTH.

* (that's hello in czech btw)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
[/QUOTE]Thank You garibaldi that's two trophy points I owe you when i figure out how to award them manually. You will need to remind me.

W

wr3xr

I dont think anyone needs to write codes of conducts or pages of dribble. What next, a commitee? One simple rule.

If you're a dickhead, you will be banned.

simples.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sparky

Legend Member
I think there needs to be few rules, but very clear and concise rules and consequences if they are broken
I cant see too much wrong with the rules as they are mainly no personal attacks and no racism, other than that are much more needed ? Maybe except for the advertising rules that apply too
I live life by the KISS theory keep it simple stupid
Complicate things and it just gets harder to govern the rules or understand if they're being broken
Dont try to fix things that aren't broken, sometimes fixing things leads to breakages

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I think the rules should be referred to as procedures. this is the way we proceed on Talkin sex
I think we should have a fair system for discouraging or banning members and I think a minimum of 3 moderators and two administrators in a 4 way conversation, would be a fair way of making the correct decision and that way personal likes and dislikes will not control, or take away our openness.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
That Guy 5 points
Dallas 2 points
Farm Boy 1 point for trying
Dallas if she gives me any more lip I'll change it to yours LOL
Harmless fun Suzi and at least you got a good avatar.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
New Member to choose an avatar for ....
bushseeker you will need to check his posts and profile so we get it just right.By the way members you all need to freshen up your own profiles, when we changed over its got everyone down as male, female & unspecified.