Massage shops

Wooper

Legend Member
Personally don’t recommend pure essence, tends to be overpriced clock watchers and plenty of bad experiences on here.

Really depends where you looking exactly, my opinion is there isn’t many good shops but good girls, so best to try maybe look a head then check here for reviews and then request ladies on arrival or book ahead

JackADTS

Gold Member
If you just want massage I was told recently there’s a good one in the Galleria. Not along the spine of walkway but one of the short off shoots near EB Games area I think.

I tried one there once, gone after Covid and minor renos, but it felt like a production line. Sciatica at the time.

Massage wasn’t that great so even legit can be poor.

Several tables close together with curtains between so lack of privacy, from memory underwear optional.

There was health fund rebate.

Hope that helps.

Dantran

Gold Member
Personally don’t recommend pure essence, tends to be overpriced clock watchers and plenty of bad experiences on here.

Really depends where you looking exactly, my opinion is there isn’t many good shops but good girls, so best to try maybe look a head then check here for reviews and then request ladies on arrival or book ahead
100% true

Reactions: JBM

Oldmanemu

Silver Member
Zen Massage in Belgravia St shops is ok. Got to pick the right days though. One oldies.. Next glamours.. YMMV as always.

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
Zen Massage in Belgravia St shops is ok. Got to pick the right days though. One oldies.. Next glamours.. YMMV as always.
Is Zen massage still in Belgravia St Belmont? Nothing showing on Google or Google Maps?