Mary-Anne's 1st Draft of Merging boards & making the forum easier to navigate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hello Everyone
This is a layout that I am thinking will make the forum easier to use andmore fun for all.
All comments, thoughts, idea's are really appreciated so please let me know your thoughts. This forum is owned by Members.

Adventurous Adults General Forum

1 Site Support Info & Questions
Sub board V bulletin Functions
Sub Board Moderators Test 1 (only moderators can view & use)

2 Newbie Introductions
We need a new title for this board to encourage more new members to join in, idea's welcomed.

3 Discussion, Gossip, Banter & Cafe Board
We would merge Fun Board, Cafe Board & Adults with Disabilities into this board.

4 Questions about Sex & Safe Sex
We would merge ask Mary-Anne a Question into this board.

5 Sex Company Tonight? Looking for Partners & Players
Our thoughts are to stop the sub forums of different states and encourage members to post their state in the thread title.It would make the board more action and the members where not so much activity will feel more a part of the action.We would also merge Adventurous Parties around Australia as a Sticky into this board.

6 BDSM, Fetish, Transgender or just plain Kinky
We are looking at merging Swinger & Fetish Stories, crossdresser & Transgender World, Other Fetishes into BDSM World
This would make the board more active and interesting.

7 Ladies for Ladies World

8 Guys for Guys World

9 LP's ( The Ladies Playground... The Ultimate Adventurous Adult Club.
Sub Forum Burswood Swingers Club
Sub Forum other Clubs if needed.

10 Wanted to Buy sell, swap or Exchange (except the wife)

11 Forum Members Promote your Business and meet Friends

12 Naughty Flash Board Post your sexy wicked photo's Sharing is Caring

This is the first half of the proposed new forum. I will post the Sex Industry Forum layout in another post tomorrow.
Get posting and let me know your idea's.

justlooking

Bronze Member
New Forum Layout

Marry-Anne,

Looks great. Sadley can't think of a catchy name for the Newbies Introductions other than, "New Members Post Here to get the fun started".

Reg.

JL

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Thank You "just looking" its a start. Your avatar caught my eye and would love to know if its original, cause what ever that gal got I want.
It is not often for woman that the clit is in such a position that it can participate in penetration sex as your photo shows.
I image it would be a pretty awesome feeling to be able to run it along the penile shaft on erection.
Back to the subject, any better titles or explanations for any of the boards would be helpful over the next week while I complete the lay out.
I hope our moderators can join in, pick one title and explanation the google search 6 similar forums and see what they have used and how they have presented the board.
A little bit from here and a little bit from there and we will have much better titles and descriptions.
I feel Newbie's is our most important. When people first join in a new community they are usually very shy. When we first join a forum we sit and take 1/2 hour to write a two line post. This was certainly the case with myself. I then decided to write as I was thinking hit post reread and edit if needed or not understandable.This way posting was more fun and natural.
What words would encourage a Newbie to feel part of the community, what words would encourage a Newbie to reply to posts so they started building up relationships with others.
Newbie's Board.
You have taken the plunge and joined our forum, we now what you to join in our community by posting and saying hello. Tell us where you are from, your age, your status, what this weeks dream is. Please keep a eye ojn you post and reply to those that take the time to welcome you.We like Newbi's to post 10 times in there first month.
This is an idea, its too long winded and needs to be said in half the words, which is why I need help.......

S

sexiness

looks good so far - whats happening with the fun board and cafe board...its always worth having a jokes and games section and a place to chat about anything and everything

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The fun board and cafe board are being merged into the Discussion Gosiip, Banter & Board.
Once I do it I have a new recipe to put up for scrambled eggs that I tried today, it was yummy....LOL

S

Spunkymunky

The fun board and cafe board are being merged into the Discussion Gosiip, Banter & Board.
Once I do it I have a new recipe to put up for scrambled eggs that I tried today, it was yummy....LOL

I agree with this part Maryanne - think its a great idea. Ummm as for the newbie board:

Thanks for taking the plunge and joining our community, now we want you to introduce yourself! Tell us where you are from, your age, your status and anything else that takes your fancy. Then make yourself at home and browse and reply to anything of interest you find.

That's the best my addled brain could think of - it sort of shortens it. Sort of....

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Its not bad...better than my first attempt.
By the way did I tell you "you were elected to check my spelling and edit for me to make me look superior" LOL
When you see bad mistakes though please feel welcome to correct.

S

Spunkymunky

Its not bad...better than my first attempt.
By the way did I tell you "you were elected to check my spelling and edit for me to make me look superior" LOL
When you see bad mistakes though please feel welcome to correct.

Hoorah!! Miss Spunky gets to play teacher on here hehe....i have high discipline standards you know, no back chat, no getting out of your chair without permission and most importantly - no locking the teacher in a cupboard :)

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
You sure have been busy. I think It's a great idea to merge the board and make it more concise so it will be easier to read for everyone. Even for me it has got rather big.

As for Newbie Introductions...umm..that's a hard one....I've been on this board for many years and have become so used to that name that i will just have to think about it and get back to you.

M

Mary Anne PA

hmmmm

1st time Posters (newbies come say hello before you go off into the jungle so we can welcome you)

justlooking

Bronze Member

Maryanne,

Thanks for your comments (wife is very appreciative). The photo is genuine. We actually had a post before with more photo's on but then turned shy and removed them.

Regards.

JL

N

Naughty Thoughts

We'll probably be doing this soon, so if anyone has any more comments, feel free to make them now.

Once forums are merged it will be nigh on impossible to pull them apart again (the kinky things!) so speak now and all that...

S

sexiness

Is it possible to set up some 'cellar' sections ~ meaning private, like only people with 150 or 200 or wherever you want to set it, can post so that some subjects, pictures can be discussed without anyone and everyone viewing and reading ??

R

Rocket Queen

As a newbie I think the intro forum is a waste of time, no one ever says hello and it makes a newbie feel unloved and it can actually make them not want to post....

Maybe just a sticky that says "Newbies post in here" and with the welcome message that is sent via email, you can have the thread linked so it is the first thread a newbie goes to.

Can you separate the Naughty flash board into ladies/gents? I just find it easier on other forums I am on.

N

Naughty Thoughts

@Sexiness - That'd be a little hard to implement, plus it might lead to people posting for the sake of posting in order to reach the desired number.

However, the forum software does allow for members to be added to specific usergroups with different permission sets. We've been considering ways to put that feature to use, but there don't seem to be any ready-made groups that could take advantage of the feature.

If there was a group of four or six people who wanted to speak about specific things themselves then that would be easier to organize via pm's and emails. Did you have any specific topics in mind? If there is enough support for them, maryanne might want to give them a shot.

@Rocket Queen - Some interesting points there, we'll see what maryanne thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.