• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Marissa. How to fix broken heart?

L

Langtrees.com

What would you recommend to someone to fix/mend/numb/get over a broken heart?

Best cures will get a prize..... You'll get the satisfaction of making a sad girl giggle. ;)

So give me your best or even your worst!

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
bOOK AN ALLNIGHTER with a W/LTHAT you've been wanting to visit for a long time and go for it

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
any where there is eye candy but no matter what you do , only time will heal a true broken heart

C

colzilla

Not to sure what to suggest for a girl but for a guy the bleeding obvious$.

Cheer up he/she probably wasn't worth it anyway

Ms Sue

Legend Member
pics_bad-breakups-5.jpg

This works for me..................................

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- There is only one cure;---Rum, sing and dance and more Rum, get some sleep and do it again, Rum cures all, come and Join US;----Be a Pirate Girl.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Be a First Mate;- check it out;--Marisa Miller's First Mate Sword Fight,
Be A Pirate Girl come and Join us, Be a Pirate Girl

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Do not distract yourself from the pain. It has to take place regardless. Stay present to your feelings and let it pass freely.

I promise it is the shortest time of suffering. And an instant moment of awakening will arise.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
First you need some gum, superglue, a few pieces of fluoro paper, then just go at it.

L

Langtrees.com

Revenge would be nice but unfortunately I find it really hard to be mad at him. Plus he's 2500km away which puts a damper on any revenge plans anyway. lol

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
The best revenge is to move on and find your own happiness and forget about the tosser. Though it may take some time. Having a broken heart is like standing at ground zero of a disaster. Lots of sorting needed.

T

Thatguy

Revenge would be nice but unfortunately I find it really hard to be mad at him. Plus he's 2500km away which puts a damper on any revenge plans anyway. lol

not really... cuz you just need to "accidentally" send him the sext message that was meant for another guy..:D

Ms Sue

Legend Member
1. Build a website with Wix that is dedicated to your ex’ most hated sports team or most despised band. Sign all texts on the site with your ex’s name. Add photos, heart-icons, butterflies, kiddy animations and get well wishes.

2. Your ex always wanted to try sword fish / weekend in the country / dancing class but you always flatly refused? Now’s the time to expand your horizons and try all these wonderful things! Make sure to snap photos of yourself doing them and upload them to every profile you have with a description of how much fun you’re having.

3. Have a photo of your ex sleeping with their mouth open and drooling a bit? Any other incriminating photos? Add a juicy tag and share them with the world! You can also add interesting elements using Photoshop (e.g. a fly).

4. Google auto-completes search queries according to popular search terms. Unless your ex is a celebrity, there shouldn’t be too many Google searches under their name. This means you can actually influence the search suggestions associated with it. How? Get your friends goggling around the clock, searching for: “[ex name] is a [heartwarming adjective]”. If you do it often enough, Google will pick up on your recommendation :)

5. Make sure your Facebook feed is filled with “…is now friends with…” notifications. Ideally, all those new friends will be of the opposite sex (or same sex, no presumptions here), and ideally, they will all be smoking hot.

6. Sign your ex up for fascinating newsletters or RSS feeds. There’s the “Cattle & Livestock Newsletter”, the “Adult Diapers Newsletter” and the RSS feed of the “Association for Romantic Love of Humans to Animals”, to name just a few.

7. If you had a good relationship with your ex’s family, show them the love! Become Facebook friends with them, like and share their pics, retweet their posts, and comment with enthusiasm on their online activity. A breakup doesn’t mean that ALL bridges must be burnt, right?…

8. Go on different Q&A sites, like Yahoo! Answers or Answers.com, and post the most embarrassing questions you can come up with (“HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPS LOCK???”). Sign with your ex’s full name, place of residence and age.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yep that will do it.............................

1. Build a website with Wix that is dedicated to your ex’ most hated sports team or most despised band. Sign all texts on the site with your ex’s name. Add photos, heart-icons, butterflies, kiddy animations and get well wishes.

2. Your ex always wanted to try sword fish / weekend in the country / dancing class but you always flatly refused? Now’s the time to expand your horizons and try all these wonderful things! Make sure to snap photos of yourself doing them and upload them to every profile you have with a description of how much fun you’re having.

3. Have a photo of your ex sleeping with their mouth open and drooling a bit? Any other incriminating photos? Add a juicy tag and share them with the world! You can also add interesting elements using Photoshop (e.g. a fly).

4. Google auto-completes search queries according to popular search terms. Unless your ex is a celebrity, there shouldn’t be too many Google searches under their name. This means you can actually influence the search suggestions associated with it. How? Get your friends goggling around the clock, searching for: “[ex name] is a [heartwarming adjective]”. If you do it often enough, Google will pick up on your recommendation :)

5. Make sure your Facebook feed is filled with “…is now friends with…” notifications. Ideally, all those new friends will be of the opposite sex (or same sex, no presumptions here), and ideally, they will all be smoking hot.

6. Sign your ex up for fascinating newsletters or RSS feeds. There’s the “Cattle & Livestock Newsletter”, the “Adult Diapers Newsletter” and the RSS feed of the “Association for Romantic Love of Humans to Animals”, to name just a few.

7. If you had a good relationship with your ex’s family, show them the love! Become Facebook friends with them, like and share their pics, retweet their posts, and comment with enthusiasm on their online activity. A breakup doesn’t mean that ALL bridges must be burnt, right?…

8. Go on different Q&A sites, like Yahoo! Answers or Answers.com, and post the most embarrassing questions you can come up with (“HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPS LOCK???”). Sign with your ex’s full name, place of residence and age.

Dallas

Legend Member
The best way to get over a loss is to have a win!
I thought I'd never get over my ex then I discovered Langtrees and after a solid week of passion I was totally over her - yay! Only problem was then I had to book another week at Langtrees to get over the w/l I saw to get over my ex, oh then I had to..... well you get the idea
panic.gif