Make me forget about my ex challenge

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Best i can offer is a shoulder to cry on and a spare roll of tp.

I am 6'2 he better be tall to cry on my shoulder as I am not bending down for him.. and as for TP I only shit once a day I got plenty...

Madmax1700

Legend Member
Welcome. Have a look at the langtree ladies, not only will you forget about your ex, but will also forget about the current 🤣🤣

EyeKite

Bronze Member
Entertainment is better than nothing! Seems like I've entered discovery channel. Today's episode about aquaworld

flataa

Bronze Member
Welcome. Have a look at the langtree ladies, not only will you forget about your ex, but will also forget about the current 🤣🤣
This is the only good advice in the thread! Nothing makes you forget an ex quicker than time with a beautiful woman or two

Madyson McKensie

Luxury Companion
Diamond Member
Hello there!

As i said in my introduction thread, i'm new to this forum following a recent break up. I'm straight and looking for some fun or just casual chats.

A little about myself:
My name is Yan. I'm turning 34 this year and i live on a little island in the indian ocean.
I'm a photographer and love travelling (lockdown at the moment so have to get some occupation at home.. with you? :))
I thought i'd say a little about me first but if you want to know more, feel free to drop a message.

Yan

welcome Yan!

I think the best thing to do is keep yourself busy, rediscover something you love or learn something new.

keep looking forwards 💋💋

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Better get in quick to a parlour tomorrow as its going to be a long time between drinks! 😷😓

Phoebe

Legend Member
Better get in quick to a parlour tomorrow as its going to be a long time between drinks! 😷😓

Buddy... Girls will get inventive ... World wars and Nazi Curfews didn't stop the sex trade... Girls will get inventive.

N

Night Owl Ciao

Buddy... Girls will get inventive ... World wars and Nazi Curfews didn't stop the sex trade... Girls will get inventive.
World wars & curfews weren't highly contagious though were they mate?

Phoebe

Legend Member
World wars & curfews weren't highly contagious though were they mate?

Hmmm really.. Bombs didn't have to hit your home or you to kill you.. and that enemy was about 10,000 feet in the sky..