Lets Talk about "CARS"

lonelyman

Gold Member
Datsun 1000cc Deluxe. Considered "deluxe" because it had an AM transistor radio! Came out in 1969. Ran on a thimbleful of petrol! My very first car - bought it 4th hand. I came close to killing my friend who was supposed to look after it when I was overseas. He smashed it while doing "snakes" and "fishtails" on a farm. It's now rusting upside down in a paddock near Bunbury!
1650891680021.png

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Datsun 1000cc Deluxe. Considered "deluxe" because it had an AM transistor radio! Came out in 1969. Ran on a thimbleful of petrol! My very first car - bought it 4th hand. I came close to killing my friend who was supposed to look after it when I was overseas. He smashed it while doing "snakes" and "fishtails" on a farm. It's now rusting upside down in a paddock near Bunbury!
View attachment 132537

My father had a grey station wagon when I was a little kid. No radio, though. Such extras cost money.

lonelyman

Gold Member
I also liked this two wheeled car. Ah memories! Went to school on, gave a dink to a girl on it and even cycled to Uni on it even on cold,wintery and rainy days. At night even!

Attachments

• 76DB4D41-387E-4736-AEC3-7825C0C02BD2_4_5005_c.jpeg
    76DB4D41-387E-4736-AEC3-7825C0C02BD2_4_5005_c.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 5

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Brave man
Years ago I had what is now a classic car stolen from me which was never found.
The car was a HG 350 Manual Monaro ( I scabbed that pic from the internet)
1650972930154.png
I bought a pushbike because I was about 23 at the time and rode it daily from my rented home in Northbridge to Wanneroo for work.
Looking back I can only think (What a Fuckwit) But was very fit at that time and not a little French Fat Boy

;)The Frenchman ๐Ÿฅ

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
View attachment 132537

I still have 3 of these... all coupes

lonelyman

Gold Member
Brave man
Years ago I had what is now a classic car stolen from me which was never found.
The car was a HG 350 Manual Monaro ( I scabbed that pic from the internet)
View attachment 132684
I bought a pushbike because I was about 23 at the time and rode it daily from my rented home in Northbridge to Wanneroo for work.
Looking back I can only think (What a Fuckwit) But was very fit at that time and not a little French Fat Boy

;)The Frenchman ๐Ÿฅ
First degree was at UWA. I'd cycle from West Leederville to Nedlands (1985) and back. Was reasonably fit. When I did my second degree at Murdoch Uni, I'd cycle from Bentley to Murdoch Uni (1992) and back 5 times a week. 35km (bicycle odometers were a lot more accurate by then). Fittest I'd been for a long while. Was certainly fit and lean but not mean.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
First degree was at UWA. I'd cycle from West Leederville to Nedlands (1985) and back. Was reasonably fit. When I did my second degree at Murdoch Uni, I'd cycle from Bentley to Murdoch Uni (1992) and back 5 times a week. 35km (bicycle odometers were a lot more accurate by then). Fittest I'd been for a long while. Was certainly fit and lean but not mean.
If only we had meet then think of the energy LOL xxxx

MikeB

Legend Member
Just to stir you guys what do you think of pink cars
View attachment 132357
Weren't they best remembered for adorning the playground of the late Sydney Swans owner Dr Jeffery Edelstein!

(As a BTW, my lovely FWB reckons he was actually a very good & talented doctor and he did a great job when he delivered both of her two daughters when she lived in Sydney!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‡)

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I Just Want One
of these Supercharged GTS Maloo Utes

If I get one this colour I will look for a good number plate

FrogJump
Or something Maybe even
Kermit

1651676905868.jpeg

๐Ÿธ๐ŸธThe Frenchman๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ