• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Lazy Sunday

Benji

Gold Member
Who’s enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon?

and how are you filling your time?

MikeB

Legend Member
Off to a swingers sensual Sunday avo session with a FWB for some play time with her and ladies others who have indicated they'll be there and feel like celebrating the dump the trump with some carnal action..... life's tough

Benji

Gold Member
Off to a swingers sensual Sunday avo session with a FWB for some play time with her and ladies others who have indicated they'll be there and feel like celebrating the dump the trump with some carnal action..... life's tough
Lucky, lucky bastard hehehe

enjoy!

MikeB

Legend Member
Lucky, lucky bastard hehehe

enjoy!
Enjoy I did....😈 Great group session to close out the w/e and set up the week😇 Amazing play time enjoyed with several hot lovelies.

DATY, 69, DP, DV, fisting, greek, gangbang and bukkake and that was just one hot, horny, greedy girl. As we parted at the end of the night, she indicated she'll head off to work with a wry smile on her face from the pleasured memory of this avo and if only her colleagues knew why 😁🤐 Plus she wants a 24 guy G/B for her birthday in a couple of weeks and insists I come along to ensure she enjoys her birthday - life's tough......

Plus on checking my phone as I left, another girl has invited me to a raunchy high tea next Sunday avo so have to check next week's diary now.

Just goes to show that there's lots of alternative carnal fun to be had outside the AMP/Bordello/privates scene here in Perth if you put in the effort to make the right connections in the swingers scene.

Channelle

Legend Member
Well done MikeB.

But has sown some seeds of doubt for me.
Until now, never battered an eyelid when the partner has said she's off with friends to a Sunday afternoon 'high tea'.

MikeB

Legend Member
Which swinger party is this? The ones I have been to only guys turn up!
This can be the case and I have had this same experience on some occasions, but the number is low out of what must be more than several hundred events over the last few years (1 or 2 events each week).

One venue is definitely male oriented so you have to understand those demographics plus when the girls are likely to attend and be up to play. So events, even when ladies there whether in low or high numbers, have variable dynamics. The venues and their events are best viewed like a private bar/club where the make-up of crowd varies on each occasion. However, unlike a bar the crowd is usually characterised by their like mindedness, a lack of judgement on people's sexual aspiration (when expressed respectfully) and where political correctness and inhibitions are left at the door. (Plus unlike a bar, if you want to hook up and play, facilities, including rooms, condoms/lube/towels etc, are at hand rather than looking for a dark corner or adjourning to the car park or a motel!)

By its nature, swinging is a scene dominated by couples for swapping and polygamous desires. Single girls are openly welcomed either to fill the role of unicorn for FFM play or to satiate a bi female partner's desires (+/- the male's vouyeristic pleasure) . Single males have to work to be accepted and find a niche, to achieve the outcome they aspire for (especially if ur not hung like a horse with Adonis looks!). Otherwise single guys can feel frustrated if they expect to rock up when feeling horny to get a silver bullet outcome.

The outcomes are never guaranteed after all it is not a pay for play arrangement - but I find there is is a setting where there is always great social "intercourse" that is either part of the foreplay on the day which can deliver the amazing outcomes (such as yesterday and frequently) or a longer term investment in some amazing outcomes at a later date ( also common in my experience - eg the two invites I got to future play times yesterday) .

While punting (pay for play) has a greater outcome certainty on the spot, the quality of the outcome can be just as variable and the frustration at having departed with $ for a less than satisfactory outcome, just as great (see the many disappointed reviews spread across TS eg https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/worst-experience-of-my-life-☹.72680/post-633585).

Thus I am just sharing an alternative that may be of interest to some, but as with any experience shared on TS, YMMV. If it is of interest great, if not so be it.

Last edited:

MikeB

Legend Member
1st lazy Sunday for 2021, have to check out what might be on at the 1st swingers Sunday session of the year in Belmont 🥳😈🤔. ( check out RHP Perth events).

Intel suggests a few greedy girls could be on the prowl...so fingers crossed 😎👍.

Also hear a more mature BBW lady has a group session planned for Tuesday avo in a city apartment, so may have to explore that as well. She is selective on invites.

Treecat

Gold Member
1st lazy Sunday for 2021, have to check out what might be on at the 1st swingers Sunday session of the year in Belmont 🥳😈🤔. ( check out RHP Perth events).

Intel suggests a few greedy girls could be on the prowl...so fingers crossed 😎👍.

Also hear a more mature BBW lady has a group session planned for Tuesday avo in a city apartment, so may have to explore that as well. She is selective on invites.
Sounds line a great way to spend a sunday afternoon! I am at work, unfortunately, but I need the money if I am to go punting.